The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Home Status

Hi there!

I just need a little help. Ive been told I'm currently classed as a home student but I'm just thinking worst case so I have a back up. I was born in the UK and have a British passport. I moved to Dubai when I was 3 years old as my dad had a temporary employment contract. I always planned on moving back as I have family in the UK, alongside the factb that my father was born and brought up here and went to uni here as well. I also have a house in London. I moved back two years ago...

Is there any chance they'll class me as an international student?

Thanks
Original post by HasMan6
Hi there!

I just need a little help. Ive been told I'm currently classed as a home student but I'm just thinking worst case so I have a back up. I was born in the UK and have a British passport. I moved to Dubai when I was 3 years old as my dad had a temporary employment contract. I always planned on moving back as I have family in the UK, alongside the factb that my father was born and brought up here and went to uni here as well. I also have a house in London. I moved back two years ago...

Is there any chance they'll class me as an international student?

Thanks

yeah you're definitely a home student as you were born here and have a British passport and you were also told you are a home student, what are you studying?
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by anon97777
yeah you're definitely a home student as you were born here and have a British passport and you were also told you are a home student, what are you studying?

Im doing international relations and business! You?

Ive been approved student finance so its all good right?
Original post by HasMan6
Im doing international relations and business! You?

Ive been approved student finance so its all good right?

I'm doing law, yeah don't worry should be fine
are you commuting btw or living in halls?

Quick Reply

Latest