The Student Room Group

Rate my attractiveness please?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lw8
If you had no interest in this post you wouldn't have replied, move over, stop replying to things that don't interest you, if are truly that offended by a post I made about MYSELF.

Already, emotion is oozing out of you.

You've used the word 'interest' twice. That bamboozles me.

Kindly quote where I mentioned any level of my interest in this post and I will reward you with a warm fuzzy rep.
I never get these kindsa threads
Original post by MissFun
I can't see a picture?

I removed it. People don't like the idea of this apparently. All I got was insecure males talking about how I need to get some self confidence. The irony. I'm the one posting a picture of myself online whilst they tap on a keyboard behind a screen. I don't even know why I posted it in the first place lol, I knew this would happen. You're not allowed to be publicly confident in 2016. You're automatically arrogant and fishing for compliments, sheesh. I'm just a quiet guy that wants opinions :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by lw8
I removed it. People don't like the idea of this apparently. All I got was insecure males talking about how I need to get some self confidence. The irony. I'm the one posting a picture of myself online whilst they tap on a keyboard behind a screen. I don't even know why I posted it in the first place lol, I knew this would happen. You're not allowed to be publicly confident in 2016. You're automatically arrogant and fishing for compliments, sheesh. I'm just a quiet guy that wants opinions :biggrin::biggrin:

You're good looking... Are you gay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saraxh
Deep
"What the superior man seeks is in himself, what the small man seeks is in others" - Confucius

Gtfoh with your philosophy ********. I just wanted some opinions on how I looked. Intrinsically I'm perfect. I just want a realist's view on what I look like from the outside. You really are overthinking this, massively.
Original post by DraculaMihawk
You're good looking... Are you gay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe a little bi-curious
Original post by lw8
Maybe a little bi-curious

Hence why I said what you were saying and doing was feminine. But oh no! I bet i'm going to get picked up on being offensive now even though evidently, everything I have said is accurate.
Original post by saraxh
You need some confidence!

yasssss. lift their spirit :smile:
Original post by TruthBeTold'
Hence why I said what you were saying and doing was feminine. But oh no! I bet i'm going to get picked up on being offensive now even though evidently, everything I have said is accurate.

I'm not offended, believe me, far from it. But how does being feminine have anything to do with being bi-curious?
I'm far from feminine, whether you thought this post was 'feminine' or whatever is fair enough.
Original post by lw8
Gtfoh with your philosophy ********. I just wanted some opinions on how I looked. Intrinsically I'm perfect. I just want a realist's view on what I look like from the outside. You really are overthinking this, massively.

[video="youtube;t93u0qg5q_M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t93u0qg5q_M[/video]
Reply 50
Original post by saraxh
[video="youtube;t93u0qg5q_M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t93u0qg5q_M[/video]

Suprising seeing miley with so much clothes on:teehee:
You are a fairly attractive dude and you need some confidence, asking people on the internet doesn't do anyone any favours as its full of trolls and ignorant people, just strut your stuff and be you!
Original post by saraxh

I said intrinsically, by that i mean i have no problems with myself or how i look! :smile:
Original post by retro_turtles
You are a fairly attractive dude and you need some confidence, asking people on the internet doesn't do anyone any favours as its full of trolls and ignorant people, just strut your stuff and be you!

Ahh i do have confidence, i guess i'm just too superficial, looks don't even matter that much, especially to females.. I get way more attention from gay guys than girls lmao, its weird. I feel like most girls put personality first, which is a good thing of course.
Reply 54
Original post by lw8

I'd say 2/10
Original post by sadixx
I'd say 2/10

Lool I deleted sorry, too many trolls
Reply 56
Original post by lw8
Lool I deleted sorry, too many trolls

ha ha it's ok. i already know what you look like :/
Original post by sadixx
ha ha it's ok. i already know what you look like :/

Soo you're another troll then?
Sheesh.
Reply 58
Original post by lw8
Soo you're another troll then?
Sheesh.

i was just giving you my honest opinion babe
why so low? If you're over 18 then whatever, you shouldnt be finding any 17 year old attractive, especially when I look 15/16.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending