The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Textile Design induction/enrolment day.

So I'll be having my induction in a few weeks. What do I need to take with me apart from ID, student finance papers and certificates?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samzy21
So I'll be having my induction in a few weeks. What do I need to take with me apart from ID, student finance papers and certificates?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Samzy21,

You should receive a link to your Welcome Guide, explaining exactly where you need to be when, during induction week and what you will need to bring with you.

You should also receive your new student ID through the post which you will need to bring with you as well as the things you mentioned above.

For the Textile Design induction, you may have some workshops/initial classes that I would suggest taking a sketchbook and art materials to. If you have any further enquiries about your induction, please feel free to call your faculty on 0121 331 5719, who will be happy to help!

All the best,

Lydia
The BCU team
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Birmingham City University
Hi Samzy21,

You should receive a link to your Welcome Guide, explaining exactly where you need to be when, during induction week and what you will need to bring with you.

You should also receive your new student ID through the post which you will need to bring with you as well as the things you mentioned above.

For the Textile Design induction, you may have some workshops/initial classes that I would suggest taking a sketchbook and art materials to. If you have any further enquiries about your induction, please feel free to call your faculty on 0121 331 5719, who will be happy to help!

All the best,

Lydia
The BCU team

Thanks. Is an A4 sketchbook okay or does it need to be A3?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samzy21
Thanks. Is an A4 sketchbook okay or does it need to be A3?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It does depend really but I'd suggest A3, especially for first term. :smile:

Lydia
The BCU team
Original post by Birmingham City University
It does depend really but I'd suggest A3, especially for first term. :smile:

Lydia
The BCU team

Thanks but it dont look like Ill be needing one yet when I havent even received a welcome email or enrolment details. The course starts the week after next. Ive called in and emailed countless times but still nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samzy21
Thanks but it dont look like Ill be needing one yet when I havent even received a welcome email or enrolment details. The course starts the week after next. Ive called in and emailed countless times but still nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,

I have replied to your other thread regarding this issue, with contact details for the departments that you need to speak to.

Thanks,

Lydia, BCU

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending