The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Moving in day

I was wondering if it was possible to move in on sunday the 25th of september rather than on the saturday. I received a email from uea accommodation saying that keys could be collected on saturday but didn't mention sunday arrivals. My room becomes available on saturday (on suite campus at colman house) but my sister won't be able to come with me on saturday so I would prefer to move in on sunday.
Original post by Iscodisco
I was wondering if it was possible to move in on sunday the 25th of september rather than on the saturday. I received a email from uea accommodation saying that keys could be collected on saturday but didn't mention sunday arrivals. My room becomes available on saturday (on suite campus at colman house) but my sister won't be able to come with me on saturday so I would prefer to move in on sunday.

You need to email the accomodation office and ask if you can move in a day later, chances are they will say yes but they need to know you are still planning to turn up. The reason they don't mention Sunday in your offer is because they try and stagger arrivals, so some people will be told to come on the Sunday, to avoid too much congestion and long queues for key collection.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending