The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Herrera you boss
got off morgan for fellani Mou trying to get himself fired
rashford
What a 'mare for the keeper.

Great from Rashford though to keep the pressure on.
What a goal from Rashford.
bigmansouf rn

Original post by _Morsey_

SOMETHING ROONEY FAILEDTO do
Original post by _Morsey_

Reckon Mourinho chucked him £50 before the game?
Goal of the season tbh
Original post by trapking
bigmansouf rn

lool

rooney bottles chances
Original post by mojojojo101
Reckon Mourinho chucked him £50 before the game?

Keeper has had a bloody awful game.

Solely responsible for 2 of United's goals and it's a shame because this game was actually a contest...
Original post by Lúcio
Keeper has had a bloody awful game.

Solely responsible for 2 of United's goals and it's a shame because this game was actually a contest...

Yeh. A 3-1 win is good but lets not pretend like this is anything else but a continuation of the total **** we have been seeing all season...
Yeh. A 3-1 win is good but lets not pretend like this is anything else but a continuation of the total **** we have been seeing all season...

Leicester were the team that put the final nail in the coffin for Mourinho's Chelsea career....

Predictions for Saturday?
(edited 7 years ago)
I need Man Utd to win against Leicester so I get my refund for the accumulator I placed. Oh ffs when I need you to win you probably won't :lol:

Precisely.
I watched the entire game and you were no better than you have been recently - you were just against a poor opposition who gifted you two goals.

That being said, Smalling was very impressive in the air and Carrick's passing was exceptional. Obviously Northampton gave them more time and space than you'd see in the PL, but the pair of them should definitely be starting games for you.

As for Rooney, he was embarrassing and surely must be dropped?

All in all, the fact is that you had to bring on three first team players to beat a League One side. You've done enough to get through but nothing to be impressed about.
Original post by trapking
Leicester were the team that put the final nail in the coffin for Mourinho's Chelsea career....

Predictions for Saturday?

Can't see a Utd win, maybe a draw but I think a huge amount depends on the make up of the 2 midfields in particular.

As an aside thought Ibra was poor tonight, played like a someone who didn't really know what the manager wanted him to do.
What we learnt from the game:
Blind, Herrera, Carrick, Smalling were very good
Memphis needs more minutes
TFM did well but one defensive error led to the penalty
Rashford GOLDEN BOY
Young and Rojo played better
Morgan did well why sub him

THE BIG PROBLEM ROONEY -cant PASS, shoot
Why does rooney think he can take freekicks, corners ?
his freekicks are shi*
Original post by Lúcio
Precisely.
I watched the entire game and you were no better than you have been recently - you were just against a poor opposition who gifted you two goals.

That being said, Smalling was very impressive in the air and Carrick's passing was exceptional. Obviously Northampton gave them more time and space than you'd see in the PL, but the pair of them should definitely be starting games for you.

As for Rooney, he was embarrassing and surely must be dropped?

All in all, the fact is that you had to bring on three first team players to beat a League One side. You've done enough to get through but nothing to be impressed about.

You are so bitter about other teams, you need to chill, you did get to two cup finals after all and that is worth celebrating right? Klopp is not a bottler in finals, I am sure he will get there eventually...
Carrick, Herrera and Pogba needs to happen.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest