The Student Room Group

Is D*D*D* a good grade in I.T?

title

Scroll to see replies

Is A*A*A* good at a level
I swear some of these threads are not even legit, people just do it to show-off.... :hmmmm::hmpf:
Lol at @CloakedSpartan tho, good one mate. :biggrin:
showing off in a btec course LOOOOOOOL

@ people trying to say stop being sad to people who do BTECS. Nothing wrong with them but it does show they have a lower degree of education than people doing A levels typically. Everyone who does A levels are allowed to do BTECS but not all BTEC students can do aLEVELS. That shows that there is a barrier of entry which is education

now stop @ing me
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Below average. London Met for you.
Should have gotten C's :P
Lol won't get into Oxford with BTEC but maybe London Metropolitan

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zainyyyyy
showing off in a btec course LOOOOOOOL

It's not about showing off with a BTEC course, some BTEC's are equivalent to full-alevels and they can get you into the same careers, and a BTEC requires a LOT of hard-work, it's not an easy way of getting to the same end goal.
It's just the fact that the OP is trying to show off with his so-called 'question'. A D* is the highest grade you can get in a BTEC. :colonhash:
BTEC brah, you're a lower standard of person.
Why are people assuming he/she/other got D*D*D*?

That's not a good grade. That's a superb grade. Isn't that the highest for that type of qualification? Triple Distinction. Has a nice ring to it.
I don't understand why a BTEC is always associated with a lower standard of person. Why is it so under-rated. I get that some BTEC's may be a waste of time etc, but some of them can get you into a respected job that has the value as a person who did an A-level. Not everyone wants to go to Oxford or Cambridge. A BTEC requires the same amount of work if not more than the work that is required for an A-level. So just stop judging people over BTEC's. It's so petty. :colone:
Original post by Kiritsugu
Why are people assuming he/she/other got D*D*D*?

That's not a good grade. That's a superb grade. Isn't that the highest for that type of qualification? Triple Distinction. Has a nice ring to it.

It is yeah. :smile:
Original post by Spratty
title

BTEC yes
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I don't understand why a BTEC is always associated with a lower standard of person. Why is it so under-rated. I get that some BTEC's may be a waste of time etc, but some of them can get you into a respected job that has the value as a person who did an A-level. Not everyone wants to go to Oxford or Cambridge. A BTEC requires the same amount of work if not more than the work that is required for an A-level. So just stop judging people over BTEC's. It's so petty. :colone:

I swear you're in like year 6 anyway. What do you know?
Original post by manlike99
I swear you're in like year 6 anyway. What do you know?

I'm in college... Weirdo. :colonhash:
I'm in college... Weirdo. :colonhash:

Seem about 12 from the things you say
Original post by manlike99
Seem about 12 from the things you say

At least I have something to say, & I don't just sit there chatting bs to people who don't wanaa hear it.
At least I have something to say, & I don't just sit there chatting bs to people who don't wanaa hear it.

kk
Anything above a double D is good in my eyes :colone:

Well in my class, there are only a few hopeful people, I had lack of timing for GCSE revision so my grades on papers varied from E, A*, B, D so I ended up with C/Bs and in my class I seem to be the best and most capable and I haven't even started trying my best yet. The majority are quiet lazy etc, making the ones who aren't " low standard " I'm aiming for D*D*D and aiming for Astrophysics at UCL. I bet after UCL degree they'll go " Your good! , then I say I did BTEC and go " blah ".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending