The Student Room Group

How long do you spend in the shower?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UWS

Oh my, washing hair takes 20 minutes in itself? :eek:

My hair is bum length, I only wash it twice a week usually and leave coconut oil in the night before which makes it all 'greasy' so it's a thorough wash :smile:
Original post by Desi_Scotsman
Damn, you must have alot of free time. :smile:

Imagine how much of that water could help alleviate dehydration in Africa. Just a thought. :h:

i can see why those rufescent yet alluring hair require so much attention. In hindsight should of left the poll out.

Not really :biggrin: I shower on Friday nights :smile:
That's true but like, I need it to clean myself, but I totally agree :tongue:
Original post by Precious Illusions
My hair is bum length, I only wash it twice a week usually and leave coconut oil in the night before which makes it all 'greasy' so it's a thorough wash :smile:

I do the same! :smile:
About 5 minutes. Get in, wash hair, wash face, wash body, finish up with a one minute blast on icy-cold to freshen up, get out.
1 hour.
Reply 25

Oh, bum length :mmm:

I was gonna say because in your pic it's not that long. No wonder, that must be annoying trying to maintain such long hair right?

i can see why those rufescent yet alluring hair require so much attention. In hindsight should of left the poll out.

Haha thank you, I wouldn't say it's rufescent though :laugh:
Mornings take 15 minutes, evenings usually 20 minutes and beyond.
Lol why do you care? Usually 5-10 mins though depending if I wash my hair or not.

lol, my baad, i thought your hair had a tint of reddish-ness to it. Still look amazing though!
10 minutes unless I'm shaving then 25 minutes. Also an extra 5 minutes if I'm washing my hair.
Original post by UWS
Oh, bum length :mmm:

I was gonna say because in your pic it's not that long. No wonder, that must be annoying trying to maintain such long hair right?

It keeps going past where the pic cuts off :lol: though when it's wavy/curly it doesn't seem as long. When I straighten it I end up sitting on it sometimes. Nah it's not annoying at all! I just leave it natural most of the time, don't even brush it.

lol, my baad, i thought your hair had a tint of reddish-ness to it. Still look amazing though!

Haha I think it's just that pic, it's a lightish brown irl :smile: and thanks! :biggrin:
Original post by Turquoise01
Lol why do you care? Usually 5-10 mins though depending if I wash my hair or not.

Just curious. :biggrin:

Seems to me that guys will generally spend a max of 30 mins if shaving, whilst the girls would go up to 1 hour and even 2. Quite a contrast.

I learned a new word today.

Woody's word of the day: "Rufescent".
Original post by WoodyMKC
I learned a new word today.

Woody's word of the day: "Rufescent".

good for you. :congrats:
good for you. :congrats:

m8 u fkn gettin sarcy wiv me blud I swear down I'll make u wish u never chatted to man, leavin man on a crutches ting u GET ME fam :stomp:
Ten minutes usually, if I have to be somewhere in the morning. Maybe more if not.
Around about 20 to 25 minutes, (I'm male).
Original post by WoodyMKC
m8 u fkn gettin sarcy wiv me blud I swear down I'll make u wish u never chatted to man, leavin man on a crutches ting u GET ME fam :stomp:

Interesting use of vocabulary.

Your a funny guy. :biggrin:
I only spend about 10 -15 mins in the shower, I don't get how people can take ages in there and is annoying when I need to use the bathroom and can't get in

Quick Reply

Latest