The Student Room Group

What's for tea/dinner tonight?

I'm thinking piri piri chicken drumsticks with rice, or Thai green chicken curry with rice :yum: How about you?
Chilli con carne
I cook tonight :colone:Look out for the poison fam:mmm::sneakydevil:
Reply 2
I don't have much food left until I go shopping tomorrow so I'm planning to just have a mix of whatever is left :colondollar: I'm thinking turkey Jetters, mini sausage rolls and those little potato smiley faces :laugh:
Wow, you can afford food?
Original post by Spock's Socks
I don't have much food left until I go shopping tomorrow so I'm planning to just have a mix of whatever is left :colondollar: I'm thinking turkey Jetters, mini sausage rolls and those little potato smiley faces :laugh:

Oh man I really want turkey dinosaurs and smiley faces right now :colondollar:
A ready-made cottage pie from M&S :tongue:
Original post by lamaragymnast
Wow, you can afford food?

Ha, I can when it's from the reduced aisle and just about out of date :wink:
Reply 7
chicken fajhitas (or however you spell it lol)
chicken kievs and veg and some leftover onion rings. I've batch cooked our weeks lunches and baked brownie so can't be bothered to do anything fancy for dinner tonight:P
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Ha, I can when it's from the reduced aisle and just about out of date :wink:

I have actually shoplifted food a few times when I was hungry and drunk. Clearly got my priorities around the right way.
You've all made me super unsure about my food choices for tonight, so when I decide to cook everything in the house tonight I'll be sending people your way to explain the heart attack!
Pasta and pesto with cheese and bacon pieces
My mum made leg of lamb...so I'll be eating that I guess?

Spoiler

Baked potato with homemade chilli (super spicy!) and lots of grated cheese. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest