The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London First Year Accommodation 2016 SWAPS

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lishx100
Hi i have an en-suite at Stamford St but I'm looking for an ensuite at Moonraker- would anyone like to swap??

Does this still stand? I have moonraker point and looking to swap!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 101
Have ensuite Julian Markham that i'd like to swap for Champion hill. Pm me if interested!
I have a Great Dover Street Apartment ensuite that I want to swap with a Stamford street apartment. Reply or Pm if interested please ASAP
Hi! I have an en-suite at Ewen Henderson for £155pw, so it's great if you want cheap rent! I'm mostly looking to swap to Angel Lane, Stratford One or Champion Hill. Please contact me if you're interested :smile:
Original post by SleepPerchance
Hi all. I lost my accommodation offer, due to missing the acceptance deadline, idiotically. Does anyone know how I might find alternative accommodation/flat shares with others in similiar circumstances?

Hi, are you still looking for housing?
Hi all! I'm a study abroad student and have an en-suite room in Stratford One. It's a really great room but I'm hoping to switch to anything closer to campus, or going into private housing if you'd like to simply take over my accommodation rather than swapping. Let me know!
Original post by premukh
Looking for an ensuite room at great Dover street but been allocated en suite at Stamford, interested in swapping?

hi i am interested in stamford street apartment, but i am in ewen henderson court, which is very near to kings college guys campus.

please reply as soon as possible if interested.

Thank you
Original post by jennaoc
Have ensuite Julian Markham that i'd like to swap for Champion hill. Pm me if interested!

hi i currently live at kings accommodation Ewen Henderson Court. i want to swap for julian markham. Ewen henderson is very cheap, its 153 pounds per week.
There is a station 3 mins walk from the residence which directly links to kings college guys guys, strand and waterloo campus.Please contact me as soon as possible if your interested , i have made this facebook account just for accommodation search . Inbox me if your interested. thank you .
Reply 108
Original post by SleepPerchance
Hi all. I lost my accommodation offer, due to missing the acceptance deadline, idiotically. Does anyone know how I might find alternative accommodation/flat shares with others in similiar circumstances?

If you're still in need of accommodation, I need someone to take over my contract at Ewen Henderson Court. Its an ensuite room, £155 per week.
Reply 109
Hi all. Ive got a large ensuite room at champion hill. Champion hill residence is very beautiful and is gated and feels like a community. However, i am moving in to a friends apartment which is why i no longer need the place. If you want it pm me. (Ps denmark hill campus is a 2minute walk ) :smile:
Currently have a ensuite at Champion hill looking to swap to Angel Lane, or any ensuite under 200 per week. PM if Interested
I have an ensuite room at great dover street and would like to swap for a ensuite at stamford street only. Please reply or pm asap
Hi, are you interested in Unite Wellington Lodge
Hi everyone,

I have an ensuite room at Unite Students Wellington Lodge- 8/10 minute walk to Waterloo campus and 5 minutes from Waterloo station.

Really want to be closer to guys campus at ANY price if people have a room and want to give up their contract or swap.

Let me know if you're interested.
Original post by alexwright1304
Hi, are you interested in Unite Wellington Lodge

hi, what is the rent per week for the wellington lodge ?
247 but it's worth it! Would be happy to subsidise the price though, or do a straight swap in price
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Waleed007123
I have a Great Dover Street Apartment ensuite that I want to swap with a Stamford street apartment. Reply or Pm if interested please ASAP

Willing to do a straight swap and subsidise the price! I'm desperate
Original post by alexwright1304
Willing to do a straight swap and subsidise the price! I'm desperate

Hi, how much are you willing to subsidise on the rent ?

Thank You
Original post by satwatali
Hi, how much are you willing to subsidise on the rent ?

Thank You

Ewen Henderson is too far from guys! Sorry
Its actually only 10 mins by train.. no stops in between, straight to london bridge, and then 3 mins walk to guys.

All the medics at Ewen henderson choose this just because it was very near to guys campus and also proper cheap as its only 155 pounds per week, compared to great dover which is much more.

let me know if you have change in mind.

Quick Reply

Latest