The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Starting February 2017 Adult Nursing

Hi everyone, My name is Jae and I will be studying Adult Nursing at UWE. Is anyone else starting the same time? :smile:
Reply 1
Hi! I'm starting then too, Glenside Campus. Have been looking really hard to find others starting adult nursing in Feb too!
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by bthom19
Hi! I'm starting then too, Glenside Campus. Have been looking really hard to find others starting adult nursing in Feb too!

Yeah same, I don't know anyone who is starting in February! Do you by any chance know the start dates? I emailed the Uni but I haven't been given a response
Original post by JCrimbo
Yeah same, I don't know anyone who is starting in February! Do you by any chance know the start dates? I emailed the Uni but I haven't been given a response

Hi,

If you join this Facebook group they might be able to give you advice on how to meet fellow Feb' 17 starters - https://www.facebook.com/groups/AdultNursingSocietyUWE/

You will be emailed start dates for your course by the end of November. It is likely to be around mid-January.
Reply 4
Original post by JCrimbo

I've just requested to join the group linked below, have you found it useful at all?
Reply 5
I've just seen this sorry and no I haven't had a chance to have a look at the group yet.
Reply 6
I'm starting for February 2017 doing adult, do you know when we will receive accommodation offers and because we applied late what are the chances of getting glenside accommodation?
Reply 7
Original post by cdom96
I'm starting for February 2017 doing adult, do you know when we will receive accommodation offers and because we applied late what are the chances of getting glenside accommodation?

Hey, I just got my accommodation offer, and unfortunately I didn't get Glenside or the Hollies, i've been allocated within the student village at Frenchay.

I'm also doing Adult :smile:
Reply 8
I got glenside accommodation, I think I got lucky though! The student village is so nice though! I've stayed there before at a friends! Oh that's so nice I've found another adult nurse 😘
Reply 9
Original post by cdom96
I got glenside accommodation, I think I got lucky though! The student village is so nice though! I've stayed there before at a friends! Oh that's so nice I've found another adult nurse 😘

It's nicer accommodation, but just so inconvenient :frown: Hopefully when I ring them up tomorrow i'll be able to get in elsewhere.
I don't know anyone else doing Adult, haven't been able to find pages on Facebook or here anywhere!
Reply 10
Is there anyone else who has had accommodation in glenside? I'm in flat 41 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Which house I'm in laburnum!
Reply 12
I'm in Juniper :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending