The Student Room Group

Guy advice

So there's this guy that I'm very good friends with, I'd go as far as to say best friends, and have been for a while. We have similar interests and senses of humour and he always makes the effort to message me. The problem is, I really like him but I'm not sure he likes me back. The last few times that we have talked he's made a point of mentioning that he's talking to this girl we both know even if we were talking about something completely different. I just don't know what to do or think about it and it's starting to bring me down quite a bit.
Original post by Anonymous
The last few times that we have talked he's made a point of mentioning that he's talking to this girl we both know even if we were talking about something completely different.

Now if he was me, this here would imply that I in fact really like this other girl and I just trust you as one of the few people I could talk about it with.

However, I am really a very straightforward person while some other people seem to play some sort of weird vague hint dropping game or do weird **** to get a certain reaction, so do not take just my word for it.
Reply 2
I think, unfortunately, instincts on these matters are often right. But not always. Up the flirting a bit and see what happens. And remember there's always a plan B. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending