The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

When did you hear from UWE?

Hi there, I applied for UWE Bristol on the first date of applications opening! I was wondering when is typical for them to give offer/rejection responses, or even when they issue you with login details to their student portal to track your application? I'm sure everyone in this situation is equally as panicked and impatient!
Reply 1
Original post by lilyrake
Hi there, I applied for UWE Bristol on the first date of applications opening! I was wondering when is typical for them to give offer/rejection responses, or even when they issue you with login details to their student portal to track your application? I'm sure everyone in this situation is equally as panicked and impatient!

Hiya! Have you got your offer yet? I just received mine today - it's my first Uni offer so I'm quite excited! :smile:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by celloel
Hiya! Have you got your offer yet? I just received mine today - it's my first Uni offer so I'm quite excited! :smile:

Hiya, I got mine yesterday! Congrats to you :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by lilyrake
Hiya, I got mine yesterday! Congrats to you :smile:

And you! Might see you there :wink:
Congratulations on your offer!
I got mine just after 3 days of applying. I'm guessing they didn't have many applications coming in for my course.
What year are you applying for though?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending