The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Paramedic science

Hello,

I have just applied for Paramedic Science at the age of 33 🤞 would love to hear from anyone else who has applied? Or anyone else applying over 30?
Reply 1
Original post by Trubbs89
Hello,

I have just applied for Paramedic Science at the age of 33 🤞 would love to hear from anyone else who has applied? Or anyone else applying over 30?

Hi! I have firmed a place at Staffs for Paramedic Sci. Will be 24 when I start :biggrin: Are you studying an access to he course?
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by TMedi
Hi! I have firmed a place at Staffs for Paramedic Sci. Will be 24 when I start :biggrin: Are you studying an access to he course?

Ah brilliant! Well done!! I am waiting to hear if I get an interview 🤞 how was your interview? No I am not doing access to HE course.. did you?
Reply 3
Ah brilliant! Well done!! I am waiting to hear if I get an interview 🤞 how was your interview? No I am not doing access to HE course.. did you?

Thanks! Interview was around 20mins and was relaxed with straighforward q's, there was also a small 30mins talk about the course beforehand which was useful. Good luck with urs :smile:
(sry for late reply) :s-smilie:
Reply 4
Hello,

Hi,
I am starting Paramedic Science in Sept and I will be 51 🙈 I have a place at UWE.
Reply 5
Hello,

I start Sept and I’m 44 x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending