The Student Room Group

Why were Celebrities less hot in the old days?

Maybe not guys but definitely chicks. The standards are higher for women now thank God :rofl:

Just lol @ thinking these women were 10/10s. 6s or 7s at BEST these days

Even some 90s women were pushing it

Example of a true 10/10:

Scroll to see replies

Jennifer Aniston is pushing it??
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Jennifer Aniston is pushing it??

She's ok but not a 10/10

These days on the other hand.. HBB celebrities everywhere :coma:
Your 10/10s aren't the same as my 10/10s, so I guess the folk of ye olde times had different 10/10s to you also.
Reply 4
They're not less hot, people's tastes have just changed.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Your 10/10s aren't the same as my 10/10s, so I guess the folk of ye olde times had different 10/10s to you also.

Post your 10/10s
Tastes were different.
Photoshop.
Its good your standards are so high.
You'd have been a self proclaimed god back in the days.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The Byrd
They're not less hot, people's tastes have just changed.

How so? Marilyn monroe and Audrey hepburn were smokin, but a lot of their "hot girls" couldn't compete.
Reply 8
Photoshop and good cameras weren't around back then.
Audrey Hepburn anyone <3? Breakfast at Tiffany's <3
Original post by PrinceHarrys
How so? Marilyn monroe and Audrey hepburn were smokin, but a lot of their "hot girls" couldn't compete.

A lot of people that were young back then and found them hot back then will likely still find them hot today, and not find the people that you find hot.

(That was so repetitive)
Everyone has different tastes and standards are different in each sort of decade. Like in this decade everyone is out to look like kylie jenner (don't kill me but some people are)

Jennifer Aniston is a very attractive lady, i can only dream of looking as good as her when i'm her age.
Original post by wolfmoon88
Audrey Hepburn anyone <3? Breakfast at Tiffany's <3

Audrey Hepburn was a 10/10 for sure, non slooty and wife material
Original post by retro_turtles
Everyone has different tastes and standards are different in each sort of decade. Like in this decade everyone is out to look like kylie jenner (don't kill me but some people are)

Jennifer Aniston is a very attractive lady, i can only dream of looking as good as her when i'm her age.

Kylie Jenner really? smh xD
Original post by PrinceHarrys
Audrey Hepburn was a 10/10 for sure, non slooty and wife material

Charitable person as well <3 Helped a lot in UNICEF.
Kylie Jenner really? smh xD

Seriously man just go on on instagram almost all the popular girls are following the same style...
Seriously man just go on on instagram almost all the popular girls are following the same style...

Lmao why I avoid using insta... But I guess twitter is the same as well. Kardashians be taking over the world...
Lmao why I avoid using insta... But I guess twitter is the same as well. Kardashians be taking over the world...

I don't even have an account lol and twitter i just rant so i ain't got time to browse haha. I swear they are like part of the new world order or some **** haha
I don't even have an account lol and twitter i just rant so i ain't got time to browse haha. I swear they are like part of the new world order or some **** haha

They all building up their fanbase so #Kanye2020 will happen... We gotta band together to stop this before it actually happens, from the US they are gonna take over the world

I don't know many guys who dig Kylie Jenner :colondollar: Look at other girls though like idk Gigi Hadid or Victoria justice.

IMO way hotter than

Quick Reply

Latest