The Student Room Group

Sex with black women

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RossB1702
I think you made the right decision.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yea cheers man

anyways I always wanted to thank you for just that little reassurance but couldnt remember your whole name to pm you or nothing so fancy seeing you here :yy:
Original post by 0to100
yea cheers man

anyways I always wanted to thank you for just that little reassurance but couldnt remember your whole name to pm you or nothing so fancy seeing you here :yy:

No problem man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Girlfriend is half n half. White(ish) mum and black dad. Brazilian. Fine as wine. No different. Actually it's better. Although I had a few darker ones whilst in Brazil and there's definitely something different. Maybe the smell or the scent. Can't put my finger on it... but in it..? :wink:
Original post by Chezdon
Girlfriend is half n half. White(ish) mum and black dad. Brazilian. Fine as wine. No different. Actually it's better. Although I had a few darker ones whilst in Brazil and there's definitely something different. Maybe the smell or the scent. Can't put my finger on it... but in it..? :wink:

Alesha Dixon is half and she's stunning. Her natural skin colour looks amazing so i agree with you on that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chezdon

Alesha Dixon is half and she's stunning. Her natural skin colour looks amazing so i agree with you on that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh so when I say I have a 1/2 girl

I'm racist right.

@TorpidPhil

anyways yea love the halfies.

lateysha grace thoughh
Reply 25

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah man it's true what they say. I'll never touch a white woman again. 100% converted. Better hair, skin, curves, lips...
Reply 26
Original post by 0to100
Oh so when I say I have a 1/2 girl

I'm racist right.

@TorpidPhil

anyways yea love the halfies.

lateysha grace thoughh

Just calling it what it is, son. No beating around the bush. No time for sensitive nancies.
Original post by Chezdon
Just calling it what it is, son. No beating around the bush. No time for sensitive nancies.

Nah what I'm sayn is... I'm agreeing yea that mixed race girls fit in this topic of black women, despite being calleda racist saying they are black...and how fit they can be.

Mmmm.

Watched big brother just for her lol
(edited 7 years ago)

Spoiler

Original post by AlwaysFitin'

Spoiler

not even lying
wait mixed black girls
or full black girls?
I've seen some flat full black girls lol
Original post by 0to100
not even lying
wait mixed black girls
or full black girls?
I've seen some flat full black girls lol

no really i speak from personal experience she had a great figure and eveyrthing too we were both 16, well she wasnt really a woman technically
Original post by AlwaysFitin'
no really i speak from personal experience she had a great figure and eveyrthing too we were both 16, well she wasnt really a woman technically

lol...no comment
Reply 32
Original post by 0to100
lol go back to crying in my pm's, and quit following me around.

Why do you think everyone is stalking you? Are you schizophrenic?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
lol...no comment

BUT im still a virgin :frown:
Original post by 0to100
lol are you drunk? ...

and "pretentious?"

...says the one coming in here gobbing off about assuming that I make assumptions about black ppl like who does that? Do you know me?

Yeah. I have seen a few of your posts and essentially you think you're a bad-man, special 'ting, but really, you're just a typical uneducated yout' who wastes too much of his time on this site, 'ya know?
I would assume sex with a female human with brown skin would be the same as sex with a female human with any other skin colour as their vagiane are all the same.
It's not tame, let's put it that way
Original post by 0to100
lol you're despicable aint ya

Big word. :top:
Reply 38
Original post by 0to100
not assuming, it is black. it'snot white is it. thanks for responding though.

How does that work... if she's half and half then she's equally black and white lol

inb4 one drop rule
Original post by stefano865
Big word. :top:

Lol Ikr

Original post by difeo
How does that work... if she's half and half then she's equally black and white lol

inb4 one drop rule

Don't preach to me. Most people will consider a mixed girl who looks black black, so just stop it already.

Original post by TorpidPhil
Yeah. I have seen a few of your posts and essentially you think you're a bad-man, special 'ting, but really, you're just a typical uneducated yout' who wastes too much of his time on this site, 'ya know?

First off yea, I'm a 3rd year at Uni. So not uneducated and not a "yout." I could beat you in verbal fight, physical, mental warfare, and intellectual debate, so which one do you want to embarrass yourself in 1st?

2ndly, shut up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending