What do you think happens when you die?

--
(edited 6 years ago)
Nothing,you just cease to exist.
Original post by claireestelle
Nothing,you just cease to exist.

Agree with that.
Reply 3
Your friends/family cry at your funeral and you get buried or cremated.
Reply 4
LIterally nothing. Just like sleeping...
Decay.
Reply 6
You just stay dead till you get resurrected on the Day Of Judgement.
Reply 7
you stop being alive
If Ive obeyed god, a good angel will come and give me peace and assure me.

If Ive disobeyed God, a bad angel will come and punish me. I will keep experiencing extreme pain over and over again until God's day of judgement of mankind.
Original post by kiran.malik123
I have a few theories:
- You reincarnate until you meet your soulmate then you both die and your souls stay together. (cheesy i know)
- You go to another universe on an unknown planet and you become reborn.
- You become part of the universe, you are recycled, i.e. you become a star.
- As buddhists say, you reincarnate on to this earth into something good or bad depending on what you were like.
- You become a guardian angel for a loved one.
- Maybe you have choice of reincarnation or becoming something else.
- Maybe there is just enternal nothing, you experience nothing because there is nothing feel because there is no you.
- Maybe you end up doing something eternally, like what ever you want to do but for ever.
- Maybe you become one of those people you see in dreams, you never know who they are but they're just there in your dream.
- I personally don't believe in heaven or hell but i guess it's an option.

Your third point is interesting because all the atoms that make up a human were mainly formed in the hearts of stars.So the stars literally became us not the other way around.Personally I think its just like it was before you were born.Just nothingness.Our atoms become part of life again and the cycle continues.
You close your eyes and that's it, everything is over.
Nothing.
Reply 12
I just, dont think about it.
Sometimes I like to think some people are reincarnated souls just due to like, how close they can be to each other in weird circumstances, but like, other than that, I don't think about it.

I'm afraid of experiencing death, but after death, I don't really care, so I dont know, thats it.
I have a few theories:
- You reincarnate until you meet your soulmate then you both die and your souls stay together. (cheesy i know)
- As buddhists say, you reincarnate on to this earth into something good or bad depending on what you were like.
- Maybe there is just enternal nothing, you experience nothing because there is nothing feel because there is no you.
- Maybe you end up doing something eternally, like what ever you want to do but for ever.
- Maybe you become one of those people you see in dreams, you never know who they are but they're just there in your dream.

I personally believe you go in a deep sleep in peace. (Bit like a coma)
You become nothing, except for the memories you leave behind.
Reply 15
you become a flower or a blade of grass or even part of a cloud hopefully
You wake up and find out it was all just a dream.
I have a few theories:

Nothing.

It is identical to the feeling that you were feeling before you were born. (ie. :nothing)
(edited 7 years ago)
they have a funeral for you and probably keep/burn your things

Quick Reply

Latest