The Student Room Group

Have you ever had anything stolen from you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
My hope for humanity lol

think you told me, **** sake fam :\

inside out?

He was a surprisingly masterful surgeon, it seems.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
He was a surprisingly masterful surgeon, it seems.

well that's good, just check and make sure they're your nipples mate and not a jamaican woman's
Lose my will to live every period of English in school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My heart.
lol at the ppl who robbed us.
The election
Reply 26
Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
When I was a wee lad, my mom was at a party at her next door neighbours and she left the front door of our house open. I wasn't there at the time, I was at my dad's. Someone walked into my house and stole my Nintendo DS which had all my games in the case along with some of my favourite PS2 games. When I arrived back at my house and found out, I was ****ing devastated.

If that was my mum I would have disowned her after that! :colonhash:

I had my childhood stolen from me. :moon: :sad:
my heart :colondollar:
Original post by parsn1p
If that was my mum I would have disowned her after that! :colonhash:

I had my childhood stolen from me. :moon: :sad:

I was young, I didn't understand at the time lol.

That makes me upset man :frown: *Bro hug*
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
my heart :colondollar:

That is, hands down, the cutest thing I've read this year :lovie: :love: :kiss2:
Original post by OvergrownMoose
That is, hands down, the cutest thing I've read this year :lovie: :love: :kiss2:

Spoiler

Reply 31
Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
I was young, I didn't understand at the time lol.

That makes me upset man :frown: *Bro hug*

I wish I could rep you again. :frown: (Already repped one of your other posts).
My phone in 2013,never got it back and was very anxious just leaving the house for a few weeks.
Original post by parsn1p
I wish I could rep you again. :frown: (Already repped one of your other posts).

It's all good man :smile: Stay positive and stay awesome :biggrin:
Reply 34
Original post by claireestelle
My phone in 2013,never got it back and was very anxious just leaving the house for a few weeks.

I've been reading some of your other posts, from the looks of things, you're like me, you don't seem to be having a lot of luck with life, are you? :console:
Original post by Deemey
I have three timesBasically when I was in pe and food tech I took my blazer off and hung it up and then when I went back to check on it money was gone , £5.50 I think in total.

Only twice in my life, once when I was in year 6 some chav girl stole the necklace my grandma sent me to school with and more recently at work someone stole about £5 out of my jacket pocket. Both times by girls that were known to me.
Original post by parsn1p
I've been reading some of your other posts, from the looks of things, you're like me, you don't seem to be having a lot of luck with life, are you? :console:

My life has been substantially better in comparison the past 3 years, hopefully I ve had a lifetimes bad luck out of the way in my earlier years.
Reply 37
My life has been substantially better in comparison the past 3 years, hopefully I ve had a lifetimes bad luck out of the way in my earlier years.

The worst thing about things with me is my mum rarely offers me any comfort when things happen, and I haven't seen my dad for several years. :sad:
Original post by parsn1p
The worst thing about things with me is my mum rarely offers me any comfort when things happen, and I haven't seen my dad for several years. :sad:

Sorry to hear that,are there other people you can speak to?
Reply 39
Sorry to hear that,are there other people you can speak to?

I wish. :sigh:

Quick Reply

Latest