The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by neuralgal
That is quite early! The dates did make me think that it was the GEM course interviews.

I'm sure you'll do well :smile:

Thank you! Something's telling me they want to interview people early this year! Good luck, they must be starting today so I bet you'll get a response very soon!
Original post by Johncenaofficial
If you don't get an interview now, does it mean that you'll be in the next batch later on or is that it or will they email you soon(like in the next couple of days)

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's on a rolling basis so I'm guessing they've done the 6th December today and the 7th tommorow etc
Original post by studentsixth
Thank you! Something's telling me they want to interview people early this year! Good luck, they must be starting today so I bet you'll get a response very soon!

Thanks! I'm an international so I'll probably hear a bit later about A100 interviews but in the next few days about GEM.

I'm going to be obsessively checking the portal to see if I get an interview since you mentioned they don't send emails.
Thanks! I'm an international so I'll probably hear a bit later about A100 interviews but in the next few days about GEM.

I'm going to be obsessively checking the portal to see if I get an interview since you mentioned they don't send emails.

I am an international applicant for A100 and GPEP too. Good luck!
Did anyone get an interview for a date later than the 6th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yanzzz123
I am an international applicant for A100 and GPEP too. Good luck!

Thanks, you too! Stalking last year's thread, internationals seemed to get A100 interviews closer to the end of the month. We should hear about GEM soon though since they're in the beginning of January.
Thanks, you too! Stalking last year's thread, internationals seemed to get A100 interviews closer to the end of the month. We should hear about GEM soon though since they're in the beginning of January.

Thanks for the information! Tbh I've been checking track and portals since two weeks ago when UKCAT was made available to unis:/ Hopefully we should hear back very soon.
Something smells fishy :hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:
Original post by RealLifeEducator
Something smells fishy :hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

IMG_0741.PNG
IMG_0741.PNG

what were your stats and ukcat score??
Original post by mm_7
what were your stats and ukcat score??

GCSE: 9A*s 1A
UKCAT: 696.7
GCSE: 9A*s 1A
UKCAT: 696.7

thanks! congrats on your interview btw your stats are great!!
Original post by mm_7
thanks! congrats on your interview btw your stats are great!!

Thank you!! :smile: My UKCAT is hardly as strong as a lot of people out there so it just comes to show how UKCAT isn't everything!
IMG_0741.PNG

You need to charge your phone.

ps. congrats on interview, good luck :smile:
Big congratulations guys! I'm a graduate but with my low UKCAT I'm really not expecting any interviews this year. Soo happy to see people with interview invites though!!!
Original post by AspireExcite
Big congratulations guys! I'm a graduate but with my low UKCAT I'm really not expecting any interviews this year. Soo happy to see people with interview invites though!!!

what was your ukcat score?
Original post by Lostperson
what was your ukcat score?

Lower 600s and band 2, unspeakable really haha! Only had a week to prep for it due to family issues. Bought the 2 weeks medify questions and was doing them nonstop for about 4 days. I just got exhausted. At least I've learnt this lesson for next year lol! How was yours? :smile:
Original post by AspireExcite
Lower 600s and band 2, unspeakable really haha! Only had a week to prep for it due to family issues. Bought the 2 weeks medify questions and was doing them nonstop for about 4 days. I just got exhausted. At least I've learnt this lesson for next year lol! How was yours? :smile:

700 UKCAT...
i am a grad who applied for the undergrad though...
Original post by Lostperson
700 UKCAT...
i am a grad who applied for the undergrad though...

That's a good score! All the best to you mate! :smile:
Original post by pandasandpens
Ahhhh i got one too!! :biggrin:
check the portal

Congrats 🙏

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending