The Student Room Group

What's your favourite alcoholic drink?

From vodka, to cider, and anywhere in between, what's your favourite type of alcohol? And are there any drinks you particularly dislike, or tend to avoid? :pepsi:

And how often do you usually drink? Somehow I feel this might be more frequent for those of us still at university :wink:

Scroll to see replies

I like Rose wine, Amaretto, vodka (when it's mixed!), fruit cider, and sometimes the odd one or two weaker larger like Heineken or Budweiser :cheers:

Not as often anymore, now I'm in third year, there's less time for nights out, and more of writing my dissertation :shakecane:
(edited 7 years ago)
Just red wine, only for special occasions. Otherwise I never drink
Reply 3
I have a beer most nights - although on a night out I work through the menu :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
a nice chilled Macon Villages if you are buying dear :h:
Sambuca, vodka and dark fruit cider all the way :colone:. cannot stand the taste of Malibu :nah::yucky:
Reply 6
Love a Kopparberg
Haven't found one I like yet :pepsi:
Reply 8
Hands down, Jack Daniels :love:

I always order that when I'm out but it's rare I'll buy a bottle since its quite expensive. At home, I usually just stick to Strongbow or cheapo alcopops :colondollar:

I also love gin and Irn Bru and peach schnapps and Irn Bru :h: big fan of Cosmo cocktails too :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
JD and coke
Original post by BurstingBubbles
I like Rose wine, Amaretto, vodka (when it's mixed!), fruit cider, and sometimes the odd one or two weaker larger like Heineken or Budweiser :cheers:

Not as often anymore, now I'm in third year, there's less time for nights out, and more of writing my dissertation ;shakecane:

Good taste!
Original post by shadowdweller
From vodka, to cider, and anywhere in between, what's your favourite type of alcohol? And are there any drinks you particularly dislike, or tend to avoid? :pepsi:

And how often do you usually drink? Somehow I feel this might be more frequent for those of us still at university :wink:

Favourite drink is Hennessy Cognac, but I've only even tried VS as I can't justify shelling out £120 for XO. I usually start off with something soft like Strongbow Dark Fruits or Kopparberg Mixed Fruits though. I quite like Ciroc Apple Vodka for shots too.

I only drink at house parties really, only ever been to a nightclub once or twice. So I usually drink once a week or so.
Good question! I quite like ciders, particularly fruity ones. I usually have these when I'm eating out. I also really like amaretto and Southern Comfort (not together!) :heart: I drink vodka as well if it's mixed. I love a nice rosé as a treat if I've done well at college, or I can't afford something more expensive :laugh:
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Good taste!

Original post by chelseadagg3r
Good question! I quite like ciders, particularly fruity ones. I usually have these when I'm eating out. I also really like amaretto and Southern Comfort (not together!) :heart: I drink vodka as well if it's mixed. I love a nice rosé as a treat if I've done well at college, or I can't afford something more expensive :laugh:

Same to you! We would be awesome going on a bar crawl, have two of all of those each please bartender :biggrin: :mmm:
My dad use to drink Carlsberg.. dunno what that is. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Same to you! We would be awesome going on a bar crawl, have two of all of those each please bartender :biggrin: :mmm:

Definitely :laugh: :mmm:
I mostly (when I do) drink cider, but I love Long Island Ice Tea cocktails <3
Original post by shadowdweller

100% ethanol, all the time in chemistry
Ginger Beer

Spoiler

Rekorderlig is so good !!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest