The Student Room Group

Cambridge Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Original post by kelzdestadz
Caius interview 5th!!!

Just understand the principles behind A level content and its enough apparently. Theyre always gonna ask you simple stuff like 'what is an ester' then might go on to draw one and say 'what is its reaction with X' then probably ask if you can figure what is meant by Cholesterol Ester then end up talking bout artherosclerosis or something.

Btw, can i ask what your stats are? gcse/as/predictions/bmat etc
Original post by RyanGrossman
Nice me too, I think they will focus on them quite a bit otherwise they wouldn't have asked for it?

Yeah suppose, depends on what questions they ask :s-smilie:
What did u get on the bmat?? :smile:
Original post by gliitter
Caius interview !!!!

Original post by jjcoolio
Just got a Caius interview for the 6th!

Original post by emspiers
caius interview :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Original post by kelzdestadz
Caius interview 5th!!!

Original post by carpenoctem
Caius interview 5th! I was wallowing in self pity during a Chemistry lesson when I got it so I didn't see until an hour late 😂

Me too guys!!!! Ah im screaming mine's on the 5th it's such late notice 😫 haha might see u there @carpenoctem @kelzdestadz
Original post by pandasandpens
Yeah suppose, depends on what questions they ask :s-smilie:
What did u get on the bmat?? :smile:

I didn't do that well but have extenuating circumstances..and hoping my AS will strengthen my application, but at least we have interviews!
Hopefully! I could do with the moral support! What time Is your first interview?

9.25! And have another at 1.30 and my last is at 3.30
I didn't do that well but have extenuating circumstances..and hoping my AS will strengthen my application, but at least we have interviews!

Yup!! Now we just have to smash the interview hahah so scared :s-smilie:
Original post by pandasandpens
Yup!! Now we just have to smash the interview hahah so scared :s-smilie:

When's yours?
When's yours?

Friday :bricks: when's yours?
Reply 468
I haven't heard from caius yet. Does that mean rejection because everyone seems to be getting interviews from them.
Original post by Zed99
I haven't heard from caius yet. Does that mean rejection because everyone seems to be getting interviews from them.

same here. Nothing.
What r u guys gonna wear for your interview?? :biggrin:
Reply 471
Got an interview for Homerton!!
Reply 472
Original post by SpookyCake
same here. Nothing.

The wait is killing me. lets be hopeful, no news is good news lol and interviews are from 5-16DEC
Original post by gagandeep07
Hello Friend! i do :smile: how you prepping and what time ?

Nice to find someone else!!
I've got them at 9:50 and 14:00.
Haven't really started prepping as had an interview at birmingham today but will probably go over like stuff I've learn at school this year and maybe do some research into stuff I'm interested in? What about you and when's your time?:smile:
Original post by Sulee
Just understand the principles behind A level content and its enough apparently. Theyre always gonna ask you simple stuff like 'what is an ester' then might go on to draw one and say 'what is its reaction with X' then probably ask if you can figure what is meant by Cholesterol Ester then end up talking bout artherosclerosis or something.

Btw, can i ask what your stats are? gcse/as/predictions/bmat etc

GCSE: 7A* 3A 1C
AS: AA
A2: A*A*A (not predicted but achieved)

9 then 11 then 15:30. I think I have the first interview of the day! Oh no... :/
Original post by SpookyCake
same here. Nothing.

Not a thing for me either - it's getting very frustrating
Original post by orangeee22
Nice to find someone else!!
I've got them at 9:50 and 14:00.
Haven't really started prepping as had an interview at birmingham today but will probably go over like stuff I've learn at school this year and maybe do some research into stuff I'm interested in? What about you and when's your time?:smile:

Nice, I've applied to Birmingham too, hopefully I get into the next batch. Hope yours went well.
Yeah I'm doing the same as you: revising the content I've learnt and a bit of extra research. Mine are 9:25 and 12:15! So I'm presuming you are straight after me for the first one :wink: . I'm gonna try and get to the college 7-8 ish, so might see you there!
(edited 7 years ago)
has anyone got the timings for newnham college interview?
9:50, 11:25, 15:30 . I'm guessing there will be multiple interviews going on at once but the 11, 11:25 timetabling may mean that I bump into you right after your interview. Who's interviewing you at 11?

I'm in room 1 23 Green street

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending