The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Offers from CCCU 2017/2018

Hi :biggrin:

I just sent off my UCAS application yesterday (13/12/2016) and am waiting for a reply from my choices, Canterbury being my ideal choice.

Anyone got a reply? If so, when did you send your applicaiton and when did you get a reply?

Thanks and good luck all!
Reply 1
Got my offer in 2 days :smile:
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Got my offer in 1 day :smile: BBC for Psychology (Conditional)
My UCAS application was sent on a Saturday and I received an offer by the Wednesday,(unconditional)
Reply 4
UCAS submitted Monday 19th December - invite to audition received Wednesday 4th January. (Dance Studies)

Conditional Offer BBC :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Got my conditional to study International Relations within two days :smile: I'd previously met with the head prior to my application and they went out of their way and beyond to help me, even when the course changed.
Reply 6
Original post by livbts
Got my offer in 1 day :smile: BBC for Psychology (Conditional)

Nice! Good luck to you! Are you going to be living in Uni accomodation?
Reply 7
Original post by Jtaylor2828
My UCAS application was sent on a Saturday and I received an offer by the Wednesday,(unconditional)

Awesome! What subject?
Reply 8
Original post by Cole21
UCAS submitted Monday 19th December - invite to audition received Wednesday 4th January. (Dance Studies)

Nice one! Good luck with the audition!
Reply 9
Original post by Damzel
Got my conditional to study International Relations within two days :smile: I'd previously met with the head prior to my application and they went out of their way and beyond to help me, even when the course changed.

Thats's great! I can't wait to start Uni!
Reply 10
Original post by Zoliii
Thats's great! I can't wait to start Uni!

Omg I know me too! I get butterflies when I think about it, especially since everyone told me I couldn't do it. Still a bit worried about what University halls will be like and what not though
Reply 11
Original post by Damzel
Omg I know me too! I get butterflies when I think about it, especially since everyone told me I couldn't do it. Still a bit worried about what University halls will be like and what not though

Yea same, I'm a little worried about accomodation, but that's normal. I'm just glad I finally get to move away and be my own person :biggrin: but yea cant wait!
Reply 12
Original post by Zoliii
Yea same, I'm a little worried about accomodation, but that's normal. I'm just glad I finally get to move away and be my own person :biggrin: but yea cant wait!

Yeaaah I just hope I end up with cool like minded people! I'm also quite nervous about going back into education properly after a few years and whether I'll fit in or not! You will be able to be your own person for sure!! I think a lot of people find themselves at Uni
Reply 13
Original post by Damzel
Yeaaah I just hope I end up with cool like minded people! I'm also quite nervous about going back into education properly after a few years and whether I'll fit in or not! You will be able to be your own person for sure!! I think a lot of people find themselves at Uni

I'm sureyou will fit in just fine! And yea i'm hoping to 😅 good luck to you!
Reply 14
Interview for Diagnostic radiography on the 2nd of February
Reply 15
Original post by Dr.ade
Interview for Diagnostic radiography on the 2nd of February

Hope it went/goes well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending