The Student Room Group

Penis size

Scroll to see replies

I doubt there are many girls who also want to acquire penises here, but I'm willing to be wrong.
Reply 21
Original post by Sophhhowa
Well I'm Catholic so I intend to save my V until marriage. Besides there's so much more to a relationship than a D

So you're not going to see what it looks like until you get married??????
Original post by EC

I'll c it but no more than that
Reply 23

I hope you resist doing just that.
It's not the size that counts but the girth! :sexface:

Original post by EC

There's more to a relationship than sex, as the user said. She's in no hurry to lose her viginity, nor should she feel pressured into it. Saving yourself takes alot of willpower to fight off temptation :yep:

Wonder how many guys you slept with you dirty girl :mmm: :sexface:

Btw just noticed you changed your username, how did you get to 2 letters?? 3 is min I think :holmes:
My general rule of thumb is any bigger than 7 inches and I do all the giving
Original post by EC

lmao
Reply 27
Original post by mr T 999
It's not the size that counts but the girth! :sexface:

There's more to a relationship than sex, as the user said. She's in no hurry to lose her viginity, nor should she feel pressured into it. Saving yourself takes alot of willpower to fight off temptation :yep:

Wonder how many guys you slept with you dirty girl :mmm: :sexface:

Btw just noticed you changed your username, how did you get to 2 letters?? 3 is min I think :holmes:

I'm nowhere near dirty LOL, stop making these kind of assumptions. :colonhash:

Ofc there's more than sex to a relationship, but I couldn't commit myself to someone for my entire life without seeing if we had chemistry in bed, just my opinion.

I wasn't implying that she should lose her virginity as fast as possible or whatever. Everyone has the freedom to choose what's best for themselves.

AHAHA, you noticed my BRAND NEW USERNAME. :colondollar: It's a miracle. It arrived today. Apparently 2017 is just full of surprises. :rofl:
Original post by Rhythmical
If he ain't got 12 inches I'm leaving.

I got happy for a sec when I thought it said 1.2 inches.
:frown:

Pros of being asian.

if he doesn't pass the test are you not gonna marry him?
Reply 30
Original post by Angry Bird
if he doesn't pass the test are you not gonna marry him?

Thanks for asking that, I was wondering as well. :lol:
Original post by MathsAndCoffee
I've nicked named mine the puddle Python.

Damn! You got to it first. I'm thinking the inverted grinder.:smile:
It has to be at least 20 inches
all you girls saying size doesnt matter are straight up lying
your telling me you would go for a three incher who can use it rather than an 8 who cant?
Original post by Angry Bird
1 million pounds compensates for every inch you don't have

Depends on their standards/wealth.

Couple billion might do it.
Original post by EC
Thanks for asking that, I was wondering as well. :lol:

cheeky.
Original post by EC
I'm nowhere near dirty LOL, stop making these kind of assumptions. :colonhash:

Ofc there's more than sex to a relationship, but I couldn't commit myself to someone for my entire life without seeing if we had chemistry in bed, just my opinion.

I wasn't implying that she should lose her virginity as fast as possible or whatever. Everyone has the freedom to choose what's best for themselves.

AHAHA, you noticed my BRAND NEW USERNAME. :colondollar: It's a miracle. It arrived today. Apparently 2017 is just full of surprises. :rofl:

Are you saying if you met the most amazing guy ever but if he was crap in bed, you wouldn't want to marry him?

What did you bribe TSR with to get 2 letters username!!? :colone: :colone: come on you can tell me :wink:
Are you saying if you met the most amazing guy ever but if he was crap in bed, you wouldn't want to marry him?

What did you bribe TSR with to get 2 letters username!!? :colone: :colone: come on you can tell me :wink:

I mean, I'm a dude, and I wouldn't want to marry someone who was crap in bed and never tried to improve - and sex is one of those things... it's so frigging easy to learn tricks to please your partner that the only thing holding people back from being good in bed is a lack of willingness to learn/try new things/listen to what the other person wants.

Luckily, I am so far from being religious that this was never even an issue - I have sex sooner rather than later, and am always willing to give/take advice. :biggrin: Saying that, even if you are religious, you can tell if someone will be good in bed based on the ways in which they display personality traits outside the bedroom that suggest, even if they turn out to be initially crap, that they will be willing to listen and learn if and when it is needed (like when it comes to pleasurable sex).
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 38

I SAID CHEMISTRY IN BED. If he lacks technique I can teach him, not a huge concern.

BUT WHY ARE YOU THINKING THE WORST OF ME?????

Spoiler

Original post by EC
I SAID CHEMISTRY IN BED. If he lacks technique I can teach him, not a huge concern.

BUT WHY ARE YOU THINKING THE WORST OF ME?????

Spoiler

I'm sorry If I offended you :frown:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending