Pulling girls way out of my league.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by SuperHuman98
Me :colonhash:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah sure champ. :biggrin: :cool:
Please, define 'leauge'
Original post by UWS
No, I would rather you don't lol. I'm supposed to be your mentor, who is that guy :unimpressed:

Then it's only you missing out. I'm not here to dismantle your divine mentorship so there's nothing to worry about :bandit:
Reply 23
sounds like a load of bull

because if you had the ability to 'pull' a hot girl you would turn one of those hot girls into your girlfriend, everyone knows that
Original post by Dodgypirate
I'm not handsome or anything (at least that's how I feel), I'm not overly confident, but I'm not a social recluse either, I'm quite average actually, but I still manage to pull girls that a lot of you on here would consider 8+/10...

I don't know if it's me undermining my looks, or if I've got an "extra special" personality that a lot of girls enjoy? Or something else...

Sorry if it sounds like I'm bragging, I'm just clueless.

wheeres the evidence
I mean if you look at me I am the pretty stereotypical posh nerd that you would imagine sitting on his own table and not being able to talk to other people. Yet I am great in socia situations and most people really like my attitiude and I am extremely popular
Original post by EC
Who? :s-smilie:

Don't forget I'm back now :u:
Pics or it didn't happen.
Leagus are a social construct
Reply 29
Original post by WoodyMKC
Don't forget I'm back now :u:

Back from where?
Original post by EC
Back from where?

The abyss
Original post by EC
Back from where?

That place they call "real life". I hear it's hard.
Original post by EC
Back from where?

I left this place for a while before you joined. It was supposed to be a permanent leave but once you've joined, there is no leaving.
Reply 33
Original post by cbreef
That place they call "real life". I hear it's hard.

Original post by Unistudent77
The abyss.

@WoodyMKC spent a hot vacation in the abyss with some bad girls, real life doesn't really suit him.
You may see them as an 8/10 , someone else may see shrek in a dress ...
Original post by EC
@WoodyMKC spent a hot vacation in the abyss with some bad girls, real life doesn't really suit him.

Noooo, I don't like hot places :frown: The odd bad girl didn't go amiss though :mmm:
Reply 36
Original post by WoodyMKC
I left this place for a while before you joined. It was supposed to be a permanent leave but once you've joined, there is no leaving.

I knew it. :wink:
Original post by Supernova91
You may see them as an 8/10 , someone else may see shrek in a dress ...

Basically, stop giving girls drugs that induce hallucinations.
Original post by Abdukazam
Basically, stop giving girls drugs that induce hallucinations.

On the contrary ! They may see op as a 10/10 and THEY'RE the ones punching eh ?
How much money do you have? Women can smell it you know.

Even if you don't have that much now, they can smell the future. So you might become rich in the future.

Quick Reply

Latest