The Student Room Group

Relationship confusion

I’ve been with the same guy for the past 6 months now and we constantly argue , I have mood swings quite often around him (which I don’t have by myself usually) and always find myself questioning the relationship.

I’ve always been able to get a guys attention no matter what but my current bf is VERY handsome he’s literally so out of my league look wise and it makes me insecure all the time!!
He’s obviously been with girls before me and I always find myself pulling apart his past to make me feel better because I always ask myself “how did he find himself with me” , the girls he follows / followed look nothing like me from the skin colours to the body types and yet he’s so sure that I’m the woman he wants we argue and fight and he always comes back and no matter how secure he thinks he’s making me feel I always have an instinct that he’s just smarter than he makes out (which would be a standard smart as he isn’t the brightest) and hides things very well …with that being said I’m sure I’m in love with him and I know I only want a future with him and I’d like to think when he says the same he means it but what do I do?

Do I trust this gut feeling I have no matter what?? Or is it just a selfish insecurity that’s trying to push me away from him
i would let my mind enter silence and stillness

then what message do you receive?
Reply 2
There is no such thing as a 'league' for looks, so he isn't out of yours. And most people have a dating history, so unless you find boys with no experience there's going to be girls in the past.

Either accept that he's interested in you and count to 10 before you lash out, or break it off because you don't trust him and work on your insecurities before getting involved with anyone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending