Scroll to see replies

Original post by Naeco
mathsquestion.jpg...oops I attached too many:colondollar:
btw nice title...:colone::colone:

:colone:

also this thread:
why.png
Original post by Rachel58
Too much crust and baguette bread isn't dense enough!

I have the dough balls, but the garlic bread is the best around.

I've never been to pizza express so i wouldnt know what theyre like there but I honestly love dough balls and garlic butter so much <3 i agree with you that garlic bread can sometimes be iffy but on the whole it's lovely and it can go with almost anything! :biggrin: do you just not like garlic, or is it garlic bread specifically? :biggrin:
Too much crust and baguette bread isn't dense enough!

I have the dough balls, but the garlic bread is the best around.

omg no
if the baguette were denser it'd be gross!! the dough balls are the worst!! and pizza express dont put enough cheese on their pizzas
Original post by Student1256
Cheesy garlic bread dipped in marinara sauce 😍😋 I can't be getting these cravings right now it's 1:14 am...

how are you still awake? :redface:
Original post by Ruthie2267
I've never been to pizza express so i wouldnt know what theyre like there but I honestly love dough balls and garlic butter so much <3 i agree with you that garlic bread can sometimes be iffy but on the whole it's lovely and it can go with almost anything! :biggrin: do you just not like garlic, or is it garlic bread specifically? :biggrin:

I like garlic bread! Just not when its on a baguette because that's disgusting.
Original post by domaths
Has it ever happened that a college has accidentally sent out decision emails early? I could really do with that

Happened in a US uni, where they sent out decisions early...

Another US uni also sent out acceptance letters to people who they actually rejected on accident then had to send another letter telling them that they acc got rejected and it was a mistake...

Horrible...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cheesy garlic bread dipped in marinara sauce 😍😋 I can't be getting these cravings right now it's 1:14 am...

Yeah it's the best!! :rolleyes:
Go to sleep!!

It's 4 am here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Christie_xx
omg no
if the baguette were denser it'd be gross!! the dough balls are the worst!! and pizza express dont put enough cheese on their pizzas

Then it's a failure of a bread! Though I don't like bread tbh.

I hate cheese...and pizza...and tomatoes...I go for the chocolate fudge cake :smile:
Original post by NeverLucky
A college in a galaxy far, far away the United States of America Trump...

Admissions Officer #1: So our next candidate is NeverLucky. He's got perfect SAT I and II scores, plays 6 instruments and does gymnastics and swimming at an international level.

Admissions Officer #2: Boring, is there anything else?

Admissions Officer #1: Well...he's the top poster on our college thread on a website called TSR?

Admissions Officer #2: Brilliant! Take him immediately!

Admissions Officer #1: But...

Admissions Officer #2: Damn Daniel! No buts!

Admissions Officer #1:
My name is Jeff.

Stale meme usage -1 points. but I also see you using them ironically so +5
Cambridge runs CIE as well but they ask for the results. I think Cambridge isn't allowed to pull out your info from the databases of their subsidiaries (probably because of some sort of data protection idk). I'm not saying hide your step result on ucas, so don't go that way, I'm just saying Cambridge probably doesn't stalk your grades as many people might think

I think they run the OCR exam board, as well as making the BMAT and admission tests. Also, where are you from that it's so late rn? :tongue:
Reply 291
Original post by daniilS
:colone:

also this thread:
why.png

why.png
And this is how I feel like...
Original post by wolfmoon88
Hahaha

What uni is he in :tongue:

Will you be able to get in if he's at uni?

He's at Bristol doing maths :redface: it's not actually that far away but you have to get the train down through Wales and the average speed on that line is slower than a horse :colondollar: and yeah I'll text his mum about it in the morning and ask when they're around haha
I like garlic bread! Just not when its on a baguette because that's disgusting.

how else do you usually get garlic bread though? baguette is like the go-to version of garlic bread isn't it? :redface:

although i have tried garlic flatbread and it was delicious, but that was a rare treat in my house :biggrin:
Happened in a US uni, where they sent out decisions early...

Another US uni also sent out acceptance letters to people who they actually rejected on accident then had to send another letter telling them that they acc got rejected and it was a mistake...

Horrible...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know of an irish uni that sent out the same acceptance letter to everyone who had applied - it said they had got in to engineering or something even if they hadn't applied for engineering
Hahaha

What uni is he in :tongue:

Will you be able to get in if he's at uni?

PRSOM

#HolisticAdmissions

#ShowingInterestInCollege

#BrowniePoints

Posted from TSR Mobile

'And our Lord Saviour clapped his hands twice and a giant, magnificent wall descended upon the border of the great nation. The Lord Saviour then turned around to the masses and told them: "give a man a loaf of bread and he'll live for a day, kick them out of the nation and we won't have to give him bread at all".'

Trump v Goliath Verses 20:17 - 20:23
Original post by Steliata
He's at Bristol doing maths :redface: it's not actually that far away but you have to get the train down through Wales and the average speed on that line is slower than a horse :colondollar: and yeah I'll text his mum about it in the morning and ask when they're around haha

Coool :smile: glad you'll be able to get it back then!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys, I fear I might have to pay the worst price ever for procrastinating over this holiday.....

I'll have to miss Sherlock because I need to study instead of fuelling my TSR addiction DDDDD:
Then it's a failure of a bread! Though I don't like bread tbh.

I hate cheese...and pizza...and tomatoes...I go for the chocolate fudge cake :smile:

Rachel your opinions are so controversial, pizza is the best!! :lol:

But I totally agree that chocolate fudge cake is the best :rolleyes:
Original post by Christie_xx
Yeah it's the best!! :rolleyes:
Go to sleep!!

It's not even that late though... :rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending