The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rayofsunshine98
Anyone else manage to barely get any sleep at all last night? And it's only Monday :frown:

Slept at 2 when I had to wake up at 5 the next day :frown:
Original post by Infested
Slept at 2 when I had to wake up at 5 the next day :frown:

Oh dear! I went to bed at 10pm but couldnt get settled and probably managed total 3 hours sleep.
Reply 682
Anyone else manage to barely get any sleep at all last night? And it's only Monday :frown:

Tried to sleep at 1am but failed, played les mis for background music and this helped me to stay awake for the whole night, nice.:u:
Original post by Naeco
Tried to sleep at 1am but failed, played les mis for background music and this helped me to stay awake for the whole night, nice.:u:

Oh no! I somehow think wednesday night will be an all-nighter as far as i am concerned
Original post by Infested
Actually for me
St. Warbridge College of Economics would more accurately encompass my choices (College=UCL) :P

Impbridgester College
(That turned out to be quite hilarious 😂😂)
Original post by liziepie

Spoiler

Majora's mask = so good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 686
Oh no! I somehow think wednesday night will be an all-nighter as far as i am concerned

True, people in last year's thread were still posting at 3 or 4 am on the decision day...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Florescence
It's literally everything I ever dreamed of in a movie, and more. Even though I've seen it I still keep rewatching the trailers haha

That sounds like magic then :tongue:

Will def watch it asap then :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Naeco
True, people in last year's thread were still posting at 3 or 4 am on the decision day...

I don't have college at the moment, that's gonna be me :tongue:
Original post by Katejcr
I don't have college at the moment, that's gonna be me :tongue:

I'll be around :tongue: (in Asia)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello everyone. Caius student here. From speaking to the admissions team, letters will be posted on Wednesday the 11th with the hope that applicants will receive them on Thursday the 12th. However, a disclaimer for local postage speed variability should be added.

International applicants will receive an email on Thursday the 12th. Please let me know if you have any questions. All the best!
(edited 7 years ago)

Slept at 4:30 am, woke up at 6:45 am

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88
Slept at 4:30 am, woke up at 6:45 am

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was gunna say you are always on here.
Are you the Oxford applicant?
Slept for about 2 hours.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Student1256
UCL once sent me an email which was pitching me the chemistry department, how good and old it is and how they're happy to receive my application there. I applied for physics... (I thought they sent it as you can take some chemistry courses as some topics overlap with physics or something of the sort) They then followed it up with an email apologising for the error and how I've not applied to the chemistry department 😂😂😂😂

Hey the same thing happened to me!! I applied for physics and got the same email from UCL about Chem followed by an apology 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Obiejess
Slept for about 2 hours.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pro tip: you can skip sleep now, as long as you make up for it later.

So long as you ensure you're in a coma for the last few years of your life, you can get away with not sleeping at all for the next few decades.
Reply 696
Original post by Mathemagicien

So long as you ensure you're in a coma for the last few years of your life, you can get away with not sleeping at all for the next few decades.

Already 35 pages 😱😱
Original post by Mathemagicien

Seems legit.
Original post by Naeco

1000% true

Latest

Trending

Trending