The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Good morning everyone, good luck for today!!!

Please remember to use this survey once you hear back: https://goo.gl/forms/ULrR5b33EmGCBch13

And check the spreadsheet for updates:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16YWMwtPB8r0aStfhUJQM0ErZC6HPO1Re4kmEdGWyYl8/htmlview
Original post by Tamuna10
Noo they're going to tease us even more? :'(

It's
Original post by domaths

Please remember to use this survey once you hear back: https://goo.gl/forms/ULrR5b33EmGCBch13

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16YWMwtPB8r0aStfhUJQM0ErZC6HPO1Re4kmEdGWyYl8/htmlview

Is this in the OP? :smile:
Original post by wolfmoon88
:smile: :wink: (not gonna say anything that will get me implicated in any scheme :tongue:) I'm sure it's pretty bad :rofl:

Yay, looking forward to your update :smile:

:hugs: Hahaha more like I didn't sleep last night :tongue:, coming up clutch? nah I stuttered a lot :rofl: but at least I didn't completely die :biggrin: Yay, I really want to watch Lala Land as well, will definitely go watch it soon (maybe this weekend :biggrin:)

Haha no worries, we'll still accept you wherever you decide to reapply (if you end up deciding to reapply anyway) :tongue: Maybe I'll give the postgrad thread a gander in the future to see how bad they are :rofl:

Me too, because the deadline is stressing me out :colondollar:

Ugh, that stinks.. looks like you might not get too much sleep tonight either :frown: I hope you get some soon! (btw coming in clutch = having your back) And that's too bad (I always stutter/can't think clearly when I can't sleep) but congrats on surviving :smile: I don't think I'd have lived through that oral assessment. And yeah you should! :biggrin:

My email was almost exactly at 9 am so :tongue:

Yeah okay, whatever you say :colonhash: :rofl: jk, I'm pretty sure it will be around 9 since I understand they notify internationals first.
Morning folks. This is it
Original post by pclhy
If a college says they going to start emailing applicants FROM 9am does that mean they are doing it one by one manually rather than by mail merge all at once?

you'll be fine :smile: I'm sure that you will cross the proverbial hump into the light :smile: have faith! :tongue:

Yes they are doing it manually

According to MEAT some colleges send by mail merge, but I *think* probably more colleges send them manually than merge.
And their first priority is non-uk candidates as they can't receive letter today. If they send emails to uk candidates (not all of them do), it'll be after they finished sending them to non- uk candidates.

Good luck!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by domaths

lol

camb.png
It's

xD xD xD Then I have my heavy artillery :3 *doing yoga* xD
So, fellow parents: do you have your kettles ready?!
Original post by rissanicole14
Haha no worries, we'll still accept you wherever you decide to reapply (if you end up deciding to reapply anyway) :tongue: Maybe I'll give the postgrad thread a gander in the future to see how bad they are :rofl:

Me too, because the deadline is stressing me out :colondollar:

Ugh, that stinks.. looks like you might not get too much sleep tonight either :frown: I hope you get some soon! (btw coming in clutch = having your back) And that's too bad (I always stutter/can't think clearly when I can't sleep) but congrats on surviving :smile: I don't think I'd have lived through that oral assessment. And yeah you should! :biggrin:

Yeah okay, whatever you say :colonhash: :rofl: jk, I'm pretty sure it will be around 9 since I understand they notify internationals first.

I'll go post in the 2018 Cambridge applicants page soon xD Maybe I will too :tongue:

This is your last deadline right? :tongue:

I'll be better tonight :smile: Hahaha I lived through the practice, the real one is on Tuesday! :tongue: Definitely watching that movie.

Listening to Yesterday Once More now, nostalgia :tongue:

Original post by liziepie
Morning folks. This is it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_SLU3m6uCA

Original post by Tamuna10
xD xD xD Then I have my heavy artillery :3 *doing yoga* xD

:tongue: :rofl: :rofl:

Then I have my large wall stopping your artillery. Gotta protect tradition! :yep:
Original post by thewinelake
So, fellow parents: do you have your kettles ready?!

It'd be wine bottles if we weren't doing Dry January, so kettles it is ☺👏🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rhduddlf
lol

camb.png

lol I know this is out of nowhere but are you Korean?
woooooo new record! managed to wake up at half three and couldn't sleep after that. basically for the whole of today i'm going to be a shaking highly caffeinated nervous mess
It is the 12th of January, soon to be known as "Email Refreshing: The Day".
Original post by jess117
lol I know this is out of nowhere but are you Korean?

yea I am, I guess the screenshot gave it away
Good luck everybody! <3
Original post by Luna1602
It'd be wine bottles if we weren't doing Dry January, so kettles it is ☺👏🏻

How on Earth do you do it with a wine bottle?!!
So it's finally today :eek::eek::eek:

I just want to say before the decisions roll in that no matter what happens, you've all been awesome on this thread and will definitely go far in life regardless of whether that's at Cambridge or not. Honestly, having a community of people in a similar situation has been immensely helpful over the application process, as well as the omniscient @jneill and admissions tutors. Sometimes we've laughed, sometimes we've stressed, sometimes we've cried. But it's been great sticking around with you all. :biggrin:

Unfortunately I'm getting a letter so won't be finding out until 3ish but I'll be eagerly watching this thread to see how everyone's doing! Good luck y'all :holmes:
Original post by RotomGuy
It is the 12th of January, soon to be known as "Email Refreshing: The Day".

The day I broke my F5 key :rofl:
Original post by Steliata
So it's finally today :eek::eek::eek:

I just want to say before the decisions roll in that no matter what happens, you've all been awesome on this thread and will definitely go far in life regardless of whether that's at Cambridge or not. Honestly, having a community of people in a similar situation has been immensely helpful over the application process, as well as the omniscient @jneill and admissions tutors. Sometimes we've laughed, sometimes we've stressed, sometimes we've cried. But it's been great sticking around with you all. :biggrin:

Unfortunately I'm getting a letter so won't be finding out until 3ish but I'll be eagerly watching this thread to see how everyone's doing! Good luck y'all :holmes:

Good luck to you too!!

Latest

Trending

Trending