The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just to say, we're starting to contact direct offer holders by email now, then we will do rejections and then we will contact those whom we are taking from the Pool. Am here to answer any questions...

Good luck to those still waiting to hear and congratulations/commiserations to those who have.
Original post by wolfmoon88
Hahaha meh... he still has my reference if I reapply next year so have to be nice! You'll survive :smile:

:tongue: Study hard and have fun watching Lala Land :smile:

:rofl: Maybe I will, maybe I won't :smile: will definitely consider it.

You definitely deserve it, well done!

I can officially offer Memebridge without feeling like an outsider :rofl:
I've applied for Robinson and I got my mail this morning but no letter! Do they just send emails? Or maybe just letters to acceptances?
Original post by CeltyV
I got an offer for NatSci from Churchill! Applied to Queens' but got pooled :smile:

Awesome, congrats!!!
Original post by fablereader
Congratulations! You had me scared there for a moment!

Thank you!! Did you hear back from Oxford?
Original post by Luna1602
Fished by Homerton ! Anyone got any (honest) info about it ? Please ?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! My sister got pooled there and can honestly say she absolutely loves it and is so glad she was pooled. Think it was voted friendliest college or something, she says everyone there is lovely :smile: Bops are good, the library is INCREDIBLE (it's right next to the education building that's why it's so huge), it's also a large college. The cons are that it's one of the colleges that are further out of the city centre, but please remember that it's actually not that far at all compared to universities, Cambridge is a small city and people class 'far out' as not being in the direct centre. :smile:
Original post by NeverLucky
I can officially offer Memebridge without feeling like an outsider :rofl:

Is bullying Zacken, than Memebridge the first things you think of after you got your offer :rofl: :tongue:
Original post by fedoratipbot
Woah, me too. Offer for Classics, pooled from Peterhouse to Girton.

The admission people are writing these things so quickly my email even had a typo. Where's Peterhpuse? Lol

Wait, did you hear from Girton via email? Congratulations!!
Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions
Just to say, we're starting to contact direct offer holders by email now, then we will do rejections and then we will contact those whom we are taking from the Pool. Am here to answer any questions...

Good luck to those still waiting to hear and congratulations/commiserations to those who have.

Hi, is this university wide?
Try to also post results in the threads below as well.

Cambridge Decision Thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...rimary_content

Cambridge Economics Thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...07093&page=155

(Sorry for posting it multiple times).
Original post by NeverLucky
Thank you!! Did you hear back from Oxford?

Rejection. :frown: It'll take a while to get over, but I'll be fine.

Does every college do it in that order?
Original post by TIF141
Awesome, congrats!!!

Thanks! I'm over the moon omg I started crying in class:biggrin:
Original post by olijarl
I've applied for Robinson and I got my mail this morning but no letter! Do they just send emails? Or maybe just letters to acceptances?

I am a Robinson applicant too! I'm at school waiting in pain, no email but I don't know about the letter.
Why do I keep checking my emails :lol:
Original post by CutieTootsie
Does every college do it in that order?

No, it's just the order we chose this morning.
No, it's just the order we chose this morning.

Okies, thank you :smile:
Original post by Sycatonne23
Hi, is this university wide?

No, I'm not that powerful! :smile: It's just Medwards.
every time my emails say (1) I get stressed out, then realise it's the Student Room telling me people are replying to the thread haha
also are there any Newnham hopefuls out there? Haven't received anything from them yet 🙄
I've got an offer for engineering off Christ's!

Latest

Trending

Trending