The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Got pooled from Downing to Homerton for AMES (Japanese) - this is the happiest day of my life! 😭😭
Original post by CutieTootsie
Does every college do it in that order?

No
Original post by interloustellar
every time my emails say (1) I get stressed out, then realise it's the Student Room telling me people are replying to the thread haha
also are there any Newnham hopefuls out there? Haven't received anything from them yet 🙄

If you'd rather not get those emails, you can turn them off and just refresh the page frequently.
Original post by RotomGuy
I am a Robinson applicant too! I'm at school waiting in pain, no email but I don't know about the letter.

Go for it luke!!
Original post by NeverLucky
Wanted @Zacken to have a moment to celebrate before he'd realise I'll be bullying him next year :lol: have you found out yet??

fam you'll be an ickle firstie
Original post by Luna1602
Fished by Homerton ! Anyone got any (honest) info about it ? Please ?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

My daughter's friend was also pooled to honerton. (Graduated last year, though)
She absolutely loved it!
It's a bit far from the centre but The standard of accommodation is quite good.

Congratulations!
Original post by CeltyV
Thanks! I'm over the moon omg I started crying in class:biggrin:

Haha, that could look like it went either way XD Well done!
Original post by Simsasaurus
I've got an offer for engineering off Christ's!

Do you have to do STEP?
Original post by fablereader
If you'd rather not get those emails, you can turn them off and just refresh the page frequently.

oo okay. thanks!!
Does anyone know if Clare will be sending emails??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Likelyreject
Do you have to do STEP?

Yes, Grade 1 in STEP 1
every time my emails say (1) I get stressed out, then realise it's the Student Room telling me people are replying to the thread haha
also are there any Newnham hopefuls out there? Haven't received anything from them yet 🙄

Newnham applicant here ✋️. I don't know where my postman is and I keep refreshing my emails like crazy. Haven't heard anything as of now.
(I just received my post, email arrived first lol)

I got an offer to study Mathematics with Physics at Churchill college, Cambridge with conditions A* in Physics at A-level, and S/1 among STEP II/III.

Confident of meeting it tbh :smile:
Just got pooled and rejected...
Congratulations guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fedoratipbot
Woah, me too. Offer for Classics, pooled from Peterhouse to Girton.

The admission people are writing these things so quickly my email even had a typo. Where's Peterhpuse? Lol

Congrats!!! What are the conditions?? We'll be in the two most distant colleges :tongue:

I applied for Newnham too.. Wouldn't say I was a 'hopeful' though :no:). From what I got from the website I think they're only sending letters and my post doesn't arrive until around 2 so I have a few agonising hours to wait.. What did you apply for? Good luck!
20170112_094941.png
Original post by mehokay
Newnham applicant here ✋️. I don't know where my postman is and I keep refreshing my emails like crazy. Haven't heard anything as of now.

My post doesn't usually come until 12:30 which is annoying so I'm holding out for an email -_-
Original post by Jun-Ling
Got pooled from Downing to Homerton for AMES (Japanese) - this is the happiest day of my life! 😭😭

OMG JUNNERS I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!

:ahee::ahee:

Latest

Trending

Trending