The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Uni Accomodation

What would be an ideal accomodation for med students at Queens University, Belfast? Personally I'm looking for somewhere quiet but modern, near to the city centre and campus if possible.
Original post by Bryan Appu
What would be an ideal accomodation for med students at Queens University, Belfast? Personally I'm looking for somewhere quiet but modern, near to the city centre and campus if possible.

Hi there Bryan Appu,

There are a number of options available to undergraduate students through Queen's accommodation which would meet your criteria. The main student accommodation is at Elms Village but Grant House or College Gardens are also available to undergraduate students. College Gardens would particularly suit your needs as it is close to the Medical Biology Centre and is not far from the city centre.

You can explore all the options available here. You can also contact our Accommodation service directly on +44 (0) 28 9097 4525 or email them at [email protected] for further advice.

If you are thinking of privately renting, the Lisburn Road or Botanic Avenue area have large student populations and are both very central to the MBC.

I hope this is helpful!

Kachela
(Team Queen's)
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Original post by Queen's University Belfast
Hi there Bryan Appu,

There are a number of options available to undergraduate students through Queen's accommodation which would meet your criteria. The main student accommodation is at Elms Village but Grant House or College Gardens are also available to undergraduate students. College Gardens would particularly suit your needs as it is close to the Medical Biology Centre and is not far from the city centre.

You can explore all the options available here. You can also contact our Accommodation service directly on +44 (0) 28 9097 4525 or email them at [email protected] for further advice.

If you are thinking of privately renting, the Lisburn Road or Botanic Avenue area have large student populations and are both very central to the MBC.

I hope this is helpful!

Kachela
(Team Queen's)

Thank you for the information. It is greatly appreciated! :smile:
Original post by Bryan Appu
Thank you for the information. It is greatly appreciated! :smile:

You are very welcome.:hat2:

Hope it helps a bit!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending