The Student Room Group

Art&Design courses portfolio 2017

Hey guys! How are your portfolios doing? Has anyone sent it yet? Have you been preparing it for a long time?

I've applied to Graphic Design (ECA, GSA, Lboro, Goldsmiths, Leeds), sent my portfolio today to GSA and Leeds.
Reply 1
I'm still working on my portfolio hoping to send it to Leeds by Wednesday
Reply 2
Original post by natkaw
Hey guys! How are your portfolios doing? Has anyone sent it yet? Have you been preparing it for a long time?

I've applied to Graphic Design (ECA, GSA, Lboro, Goldsmiths, Leeds), sent my portfolio today to GSA and Leeds.

Hey, I have almost finished my portfolio and have my first interview on Wednesday for Nottingham Trent (graphic design).. also applied to leads for communication design and have a conditional. Also, Leeds college of art, Plymouth college of art and Loughborough for graphic communication.
Have you had any interviews yet? How many pieces are in your portfolio?
Reply 3
Original post by hollycxo
Hey, I have almost finished my portfolio and have my first interview on Wednesday for Nottingham Trent (graphic design).. also applied to leads for communication design and have a conditional. Also, Leeds college of art, Plymouth college of art and Loughborough for graphic communication.
Have you had any interviews yet? How many pieces are in your portfolio?

Well, you are probably asking about a traditional portfolio, not e-folio. I'm EU candidate and I have 20 pieces, but a lot of them are grouped on one photo under one topic. I have applied to Leeds without A-levels and I had to submit the portfolio also.
My first (Skype) interview is 08.03- Goldsmiths, but I really really hope to be invited to GSA

Quick Reply

Latest