The Student Room Group

Will Trump expose 9/11?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kürbiskern
You are very right. It would be really hard to hide, which is why I am so amazed by it.

So here are some more question about the Pentagon. I just watched that video and all the debris are tiny pieces that you could pick up by hand or place there.

Why was only one grainy, vague video released when there were cameras everywhere? also other video tapes were confiscated and never released.
Also how did such an inexperienced pilot make such an amazing menouver, flying so low and so fast after doing a 360 degree turn over the building?
Why wasn't this plane shot down? The Pentagon is the most heavily guarded and watched place in the world.
How did the fusalage of the plain make it through so many layers of the Pentagon only to disentegrate into nothing?

Surely it would just crumple up like a tin can hitting a wall?

Here's an interesting thing to watch :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6kJ4EpmMw0&t=1591s

You claim to be 'not like other truthers' yet here you are propagating the no plane theory, possibly the most ludicrous and easily dismissed of all the major truther claims.
Why's this in UK Politics? :holmes:
You are very right. It would be really hard to hide, which is why I am so amazed by it.

So here are some more question about the Pentagon. I just watched that video and all the debris are tiny pieces that you could pick up by hand or place there.

Why was only one grainy, vague video released when there were cameras everywhere? also other video tapes were confiscated and never released.
Also how did such an inexperienced pilot make such an amazing menouver, flying so low and so fast after doing a 360 degree turn over the building?
Why wasn't this plane shot down? The Pentagon is the most heavily guarded and watched place in the world.
How did the fusalage of the plain make it through so many layers of the Pentagon only to disentegrate into nothing?

Here's an interesting thing to watch :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6kJ4EpmMw0&t=1591s

I didn't find this video at all interesting. I found it infuriating. I'd love to shove it up this turds ass. I really believe this chump knows the answers to the questions he's raising. I also think he knows the damage that/s been done to the Gov./ citizen relationship but he doesn't care because he's making money from his B.S. somewhere. These turds have the right to say what they like but they don't have the right to damage the fabric of my country
Reply 23
Original post by That'sGreat
He won't reveal it, he can't. The last time a President tried to reveal a secret, he got shot by his own bodyguard. The Bush family were and are very powerful, and Bush junior allowed the attack to happen too further increase their standing. Now, I think that only clearance levels above Trump will know the truth, and I think the Bushes are still working behind the scenes. Just a though though, but I don't think he'll get the chance to find out.

Imagine letting 9/11 happen so you can increase your family's power, only to have Jeb run for President and destroy everything those people died for.
Reply 24
Original post by the bear
:borat:

wait... was your cousin an Israeli ? :afraid:

He is an American.
Original post by That'sGreat
He won't reveal it, he can't. The last time a President tried to reveal a secret, he got shot by his own bodyguard. The Bush family were and are very powerful, and Bush junior allowed the attack to happen too further increase their standing. Now, I think that only clearance levels above Trump will know the truth, and I think the Bushes are still working behind the scenes. Just a though though, but I don't think he'll get the chance to find out.

Get some sleep. You can't do that stuff every night.
The problem with the conspiracy theorists is that they raise questions that are based on "common sense" based on no facts. For example:

I just watched that video and all the debris are tiny pieces that you could pick up by hand or place there.

What about the large bits of engine?

Why was only one grainy, vague video released when there were cameras everywhere?

Video was grainy in 2001. Just because cameras are everywhere doesn't mean they were all pointing in the same direction.

This was an era where you could board a domestic flight without passing any security check. What evidence do you have that the Pentagon was heavily guarded? You simply and incorrectly assume it was. Remember Pearl Harbour? Same here.

Aluminium burns at low temperatures. Ever seen a burned out plane still intact?

Again speculation on your part. The answer is no, because it didn't. Brick walls aren't that strong when you hit them with a tin can flying at 400mph.
Reply 27
9/11 wasn't an inside job, but wouldn't put it past Trump to believe it was.
Original post by miser
9/11 wasn't an inside job, but wouldn't put it past Trump to believe it was.

There still remain a number of unanswered questions...
Don't call us crackpots and tin foil helmet wearers.

Don't act like one then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by paul514
Don't call us crackpots and tin foil helmet wearers.

Don't act like one then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reply 31
Original post by john2054

There aren't really though.
Original post by the bear
it is sad that so many otherwise intelligent people fall for these silly ideas. once you have crawled inside the lobster pot of Truthing there is no way out...

It really is weird. I've thought about it a lot. Talked to a lot of people. I've asked truthers questions that were not related to 9/11 trying to find something they all had in common. I was kind of obsessed with it for a while. I watched the buildings come down on live T.V.. As the floors began to pancake down you could see the puffs of smoke coming out of the windows on the lower floors. It all made sense to me. As the floors fell the air was pushed down ahead of them and out the windows. Then, after the consp. theories began to come out these puffs of smoke became explosions, even to some who originally agreed with me.
This is gonna sound weird and I know it's anecdotal but one thing I've noticed is a lot of the truthers and conspiracy believers in general,tend to hang out with groups. By this I mean groups where they have known each other for a long time. People who have a "circle of friends" and don't spend a lot of time alone.
When your around one of these conspiracy believing groups all you have to do is just mention anything about 9/11 and it's like you lit a fuse. In a matter of seconds they are all repeating the same things they've heard a million times. It's almost like they have to keep hearing it from someone they know.
As for those who watched the buildings come down and saw no conspiracy, they were more likely to hang out at times by themselves and enjoy it .Maybe not so mysteriously, they tended to be more patriotic.

Any comments other than "bull####"
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Drewski
Why's this in UK Politics? :holmes:

it's all been carefully planned :yep:

Yeah, such as why so many people believe in conspiracy theories which are ridiculous, not supported by credible evidence and which would be impossible due to the number of people that would need to be involved.

And why troofers keep asking the same questions again and again as though they're asking something new and interesting even though they've been adequetely answered a thousand times.
I would say this is true for some truthers yeah, but mostly for non truthers who do nothing but mock truthers. It's silly to generalise. When I first started doing my research I really didn't want to come to the conclusion that I did because it was pretty scary, there is just way too much evidence and questions raised to simply take the official story at face value.

The biggest questions would be Building 7? How does a structure that big collapse so perfectly and symmetrically from a few low heat office fires? A collapse which exactly resembles a controlled demolition.

Why was the owner of the WTC (who won around 3.5 billion from insurance) and his whole family absent on that day when he usually was there every single day?

These are two very rational questions about two very suspicious facts. And there are hundreds more open questions like this. Can you really say this makes me a passionate and agenda based conspiracy theorist? There are many many independant scientific reports, lectures,debates etc which evaluate the evidence in a very scientific and unbiased way which agree with the conspiracy (which nobody sees sadly)

I disagree with your assertion that there are " many, many independent scientific reports.....which evaluate the evidence in a very scientific way...."

Perhaps I'm wrong but I saw not one peer reviewed study of the collapse of any of the buildings, by someone competent enough to have a serious opinion, that supported any of the conspiracy theories. If you could provide a link that would be cool.
This thread is for people who have actually done some research on 9/11 and know that the official story is BS or is at least riddled with holes and anomalies.

Here are some comments Trump made on 9/11. He also loves to bring up conspiracy theories and has even allegedly promised to "expose 9/11 upon election"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c

I personally am 100% sure it was in inside job. I have studied much of the evidence. Building 7, insider trading, underfunded investigation, no evidence of a plane at the Pentagon etc etc the list goes on and on and on. But what do you guys think Trump will do? Will he be a puppet to higher powers or use this as a weapon to radically change things?

Also please don't bash people based on their opinions of 9/11 a.k.a no empty "tinfoil" or "crackpot conspiracy theorist" remarks

Considering he hates Muslims, he wouldn't leak it. Otherwise probably
Original post by Aj12
There aren't really though.

Okay here are two for starters,

a: how can a group of failed flight schoolers, be expected to navigate jet liners in to the world trade towers and pentagon, at such obtuse angles that even trained pilots with years of experience, say they would struggle to do it at the angles prescribed,

b: and how come world tower 7 fell down, on the day of 9-11, with no impact? Do you seriously expect me to believe that some comestic damage, would do that alone when these buildings are built from hardened steel???
Reply 38
Okay here are two for starters,

a: how can a group of failed flight schoolers, be expected to navigate jet liners in to the world trade towers and pentagon, at such obtuse angles that even trained pilots with years of experience, say they would struggle to do it at the angles prescribed,

b: and how come world tower 7 fell down, on the day of 9-11, with no impact? Do you seriously expect me to believe that some comestic damage, would do that alone when these buildings are built from hardened steel???

Source? Assuming there is a real source, difficult and unlikely hardly means impossible. The whole attack was unlikely, by their nature all terrorist attacks are. But they happened.

This is your idea of cosmetic damage?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056088/Footage-kills-conspiracy-theories-Rare-footage-shows-WTC-7-consumed-fire.html I dread to think what outright destruction looks like to you.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aj12
Source? Assuming there is a real source, difficult and unlikely hardly means impossible. The whole attack was unlikely, by their nature all terrorist attacks are. But they happened.

This is your idea of cosmetic damage?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056088/Footage-kills-conspiracy-theories-Rare-footage-shows-WTC-7-consumed-fire.html I dread to think what outright destruction looks like to you.
Posted from TSR Mobile

If you watch the videos, you can see that damage to wtc 7 was specifically caused by some massive explosions in the basement of the building, shortly before the collapse. Please don't rely on tabloid journalism for your proof next time, thanks?

Or how about a news reporter reported the collapse of wtc 7 about half an hour before it actually fell, with the building still standing in the live feed in the background? Plus you still didn't explain how these men, who to all accounts couldn't fly a pip plane, managed steep banking angles and rapid descent, unaided?!?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending