The Student Room Group

A levels

Hi, are you able to retake your A levels and if so how much would it cost to retake them.
Reply 1
Yes of course, and you would have to ask your exams officers about that. It varies depending on the subject, exam board, school fees, etc. For an entire a level you can expect it to be around £90-£120 if the school doesn't subsidise it and adds on minimal fees.
Reply 2
Original post by zayn008
Yes of course, and you would have to ask your exams officers about that. It varies depending on the subject, exam board, school fees, etc. For an entire a level you can expect it to be around £90-£120 if the school doesn't subsidise it and adds on minimal fees.

Hi, thank you for replying.
Do all schools let you retake your A levels?
Reply 3
Original post by man111111
Hi, thank you for replying.
Do all schools let you retake your A levels?

You're welcome :smile: They should, the only thing stopping that would be school policy which you'd have to ask your school about. I've never come a across it although my school usually subsidies the costs unless you got below a D, then you have to repay the full amount. I can see schools saying no resits for those who got below a certain grade since they'd insist on retaking the year or changing courses instead

Quick Reply

Latest