The Student Room Group

Will Trump expose 9/11?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by john2054
If you watch the videos, you can see that damage to wtc 7 was specifically caused by some massive explosions in the basement of the building, shortly before the collapse. Please don't rely on tabloid journalism for your proof next time, thanks?

Or how about a news reporter reported the collapse of wtc 7 about half an hour before it actually fell, with the building still standing in the live feed in the background? Plus you still didn't explain how these men, who to all accounts couldn't fly a pip plane, managed steep banking angles and rapid descent, unaided?!?

You nutcases aren't really worth engaging with, as proven by your second paragraph. I mean really, the US government pulls off a massive conspiracy and makes sure that journalists were in on it? I don't even need to respond to that.

But anyway. WTC's collapse is explained here. You'll find that site deals with the majority of ravings. http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

You haven't given any sources showing these many pilots who claimed the angles were steep and difficult or whatever. Don't waste your time though.
Original post by Aj12
You nutcases aren't really worth engaging with, as proven by your second paragraph. I mean really, the US government pulls off a massive conspiracy and makes sure that journalists were in on it? I don't even need to respond to that.

But anyway. WTC's collapse is explained here. You'll find that site deals with the majority of ravings. http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

You haven't given any sources showing these many pilots who claimed the angles were steep and difficult or whatever. Don't waste your time though.

It was in a previous video on this thread. I guess that's the difference between you and me, i actually watch the videos, from both videos of the debate. And you don't? Correct??
Okay here are two for starters,

a: how can a group of failed flight schoolers, be expected to navigate jet liners in to the world trade towers and pentagon, at such obtuse angles that even trained pilots with years of experience, say they would struggle to do it at the angles prescribed,

b: and how come world tower 7 fell down, on the day of 9-11, with no impact? Do you seriously expect me to believe that some comestic damage, would do that alone when these buildings are built from hardened steel???

Your asking questions that have answers that are all over the internet. Do you know that steel beams begin to deform at 800 degrees? The entire N.Y. fire dept. knew that building was coming down. They monitored the visible buldge in it with a transit until they decided it was too bad and they pulled firefighters out. A short time later the building came down.

In your first paragraph; I've not heard anywhere that the planes hitting their targets was such a near impossible task. I'm not really sure why the question is so important. The fact is the planes DID hit the towers! Are some saying the planes were piloted by someone else? Or they were piloted by computers? I don't see the importance of the question.
Original post by oldercon1953
Your asking questions that have answers that are all over the internet. Do you know that steel beams begin to deform at 800 degrees? The entire N.Y. fire dept. knew that building was coming down. They monitored the visible buldge in it with a transit until they decided it was too bad and they pulled firefighters out. A short time later the building came down.

In your first paragraph; I've not heard anywhere that the planes hitting their targets was such a near impossible task. I'm not really sure why the question is so important. The fact is the planes DID hit the towers! Are some saying the planes were piloted by someone else? Or they were piloted by computers? I don't see the importance of the question.

Trained pilots have run flight simulations, to say that they would struggle to pull of what those terrorists, did on that day. I'm just passing on another side of the events.

And let's not forget that 9-11 was the day which prepared the world (and specifically america and the uk) for war, with iraq.

Don't shoot the messenger...!
And the USA gets what from going to war with Iraq that is beneficial?

The dead bodies?
The huge costs?
Political fall out?
The potential to get caught?

How do you keep tens, hundreds or thousands of people who would actually know what happened if the conspiracy was true?

Honestly it's laughable

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by the bear
tbh "Truthers" are people who cannot evaluate evidence in a dispassionate way. they select certain aspects, twist them to suit their agenda, and then castigate those who disagree. whether you think this sounds like Mr Trump is not for me to say :h:

Well we live in an age where the media is now being exposed for the shills that they are. So it's a silly generalisation to make and it sound like a generalisation that is someone's propaganda.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Objectivism2017
Well we live in an age where the media is now being exposed for the shills that they are. So it's a silly generalisation to make and it sound like a generalisation that is someone's propaganda.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think there has ever been much of a media cover up. Everyone knows the media push the agenda of their paymasters. But surely Snowdon is the proof of the pudding that this isn't a scenario. One contractor exposing the practices of the secret service for other reason that he felt he had a moral obligation. Are you really suggesting that of the millions of contractors, agents and aliens who conspired to pull of the moon landings and 9/11 (but to name a two), not one of them had a moral conscience to expose the government with hard evidence rather than a load of videos showing actors and self publicists giving undeniable account of their version of the "truth"?
Okay here are two for starters,

a: how can a group of failed flight schoolers, be expected to navigate jet liners in to the world trade towers and pentagon, at such obtuse angles that even trained pilots with years of experience, say they would struggle to do it at the angles prescribed,

b: and how come world tower 7 fell down, on the day of 9-11, with no impact? Do you seriously expect me to believe that some comestic damage, would do that alone when these buildings are built from hardened steel???

"Cosmetic damage" are you kidding me?
Reply 48
9/11 was a controlled demolition masterminded by the CIA and Bush in order to pursue american interests such as imperialist style military movements across the middle east.

You're a complete idiot if you think Bin Laden was capable of stealing planes and crashing them into buildings.
Reply 49
Bush did 9/11:tongue:
Original post by paul514
And the USA gets what from going to war with Iraq that is beneficial?

The dead bodies?
The huge costs?
Political fall out?
The potential to get caught?

How do you keep tens, hundreds or thousands of people who would actually know what happened if the conspiracy was true?

Honestly it's laughable

Posted from TSR Mobile
Theyy made trillions from the oil...

Original post by Paracosm
"Cosmetic damage" are you kidding me?
The actual collisions from the planes didn't affect wtc7 one bit. It was the explosions in the basements that did it. Watch the videos...
Trained pilots have run flight simulations, to say that they would struggle to pull of what those terrorists, did on that day. I'm just passing on another side of the events.

And let's not forget that 9-11 was the day which prepared the world (and specifically america and the uk) for war, with iraq.

Don't shoot the messenger...!

A trained pilot duplicating the turn that the terrorists executed probably has in mind coming out of the turn safely and flying on. I don't think the terrorists had safety in mind.
C'mon, think a little.
Big claims demand big evidence.
A trained pilot duplicating the turn that the terrorists executed probably has in mind coming out of the turn safely and flying on. I don't think the terrorists had safety in mind.
C'mon, think a little.

They actually had others, with similar statuses of the hijackers, try to pull of the collisions, and none of them could make it. Even after multiple attempts. They did that for the pentagon building at least....
If there is a conspiracy behind 9/11, it will be that mid level Saudi operatives were involved and I certainly hope that the god emperor exposes them and holds them accountable. :smile:
They actually had others, with similar statuses of the hijackers, try to pull of the collisions, and none of them could make it. Even after multiple attempts. They did that for the pentagon building at least....

How were the planes flown into the building.? Or are you saying they weren't?
Original post by ByEeek
I don't think there has ever been much of a media cover up. Everyone knows the media push the agenda of their paymasters. But surely Snowdon is the proof of the pudding that this isn't a scenario. One contractor exposing the practices of the secret service for other reason that he felt he had a moral obligation. Are you really suggesting that of the millions of contractors, agents and aliens who conspired to pull of the moon landings and 9/11 (but to name a two), not one of them had a moral conscience to expose the government with hard evidence rather than a load of videos showing actors and self publicists giving undeniable account of their version of the "truth"?

You don't understand confirmation bias. All human beings believe 50% complete rubbish and they go along with conformity. Solomon Ash conformity experiments proved this. Human beings do not use objectivism.

The people who believe in the 9/11 conspiracy theory think that the people who believe in the Russians hacking of U.S. Election conspiracy theory are lunatics and vice versa.

We ousted a politician Ken Livingston saying he was discussing a conspiracy theory when in fact he was discussing a fact, the Nazi Haavara agreement.

We call people lunatics is they say that the west today is more Marxist than the former Soviet Union yet by linking at size of government and Marx's 10 Pillars it's objectively true.

See human beings are pretty much lunatics as they lack of ability to be objective.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Theyy made trillions from the oil...

The actual collisions from the planes didn't affect wtc7 one bit. It was the explosions in the basements that did it. Watch the videos...

The building was well into the debris field caused by the collision and the tons of concrete dust on wtc7's roof certainly had an affect.
The building was well into the debris field caused by the collision and the tons of concrete dust on wtc7's roof certainly had an affect.

How do you explain the explosions then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending