The Student Room Group

Tell me every nickname you’ve ever had and how you got them

Scroll to see replies

My current nickname is

Snake

I didn't have one before because my name is short and memorable lol
my nickname is atikin idk why
people think im half indian and black so call me atikin masala (chicken - black masala - indian)
atikin is just a weird one
Original post by LisaNikita
atikin is just a weird one

on the plus side its fun to say! :yep:
Reply 44
Fam, wasteman, brah

Yeah seems like I get that a lot here in East London.
Fish - Been my online alias, blead into real life when I started gaming with friends a lot.

Jamal - My african alter ego, I'm pretty good with accents and my Nigerian accent always involves saying "Hello, my name is Jamal" so that sorta stuck, especially since he ended up with a full backstory about being born in Nigeria, moving to Uganda, studying gender studies and running for president. I even wrote it into a crappy short story.

Dicklan - Girl called me it once, and she's continued to call me it ever since.
Taffi, Toffee, Ifzat (dek where tht came from) :colonhash:
cant remember any others :colone:
****, ****head, *****, ****, *******
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Wahhhhhhttt?! Why not?! :unimpressed: it even has an abbreviation! GFP! Im gonna refer you to that now :rofl: i think its perfect :h:

:angry: but i dont want to be called it:frown:
Football is not glorified fetch:colonhash:
Original post by UWS
Fam, wasteman, brah

Yeah seems like I get that a lot here in East London.

Can relate:biggrin:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
:angry: but i dont want to be called it:frown:
Football is not glorified fetch:colonhash:

hahahaha

welllll think about it- its a bunch of old men running after a ball for 90 mins, faking an injury here and there and returning it to its owner :h:
hahahaha

welllll think about it- its a bunch of old men running after a ball for 90 mins, faking an injury here and there and returning it to its owner :h:

I am lowkey triggered :redface:
NOT TRUE!!!:angry:
I am hungry so going to cook chicken fried rice lol it is only 12am :h:
Speak to you later
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I am lowkey triggered :redface:
NOT TRUE!!!:angry:
I am hungry so going to cook chicken fried rice lol it is only 12am :h:
Speak to you later

how else would you explain it?!!!

okay that was just plain mean.....so...so.. mean....now i want chinese :cry2: :colonhash:
Reply 53
"Lennie" from mice and men, because it sounds similar to my real name, and my best friend thought I had the same mental development issues
"Bellatrix Lestrange" because they said I was a bad witch (they did believe that I do voodoo and I just reinforced it by picking hair out of their heads and laughing in a witchy way-it was funny)
Original post by elekro
"Lennie" from mice and men, because it sounds similar to my real name, and my best friend thought I had the same mental development issues
"Bellatrix Lestrange" because they said I was a bad witch (they did believe that I do voodoo and I just reinforced it by picking hair out of their heads and laughing in a witchy way-it was funny)

the last bit kinda scared me :redface:
Reply 55
the last bit kinda scared me :redface:

haha don't let your hair anywhere near me then :colone:
people used to call me bones back in school cos I was skinny asf

loool
007, Harry Potter, more British characters. This is by my online friends mostly being those not from the UK because of my accent, had a "serious" guild meeting once and as soon as I spoke the text chat was spam about British stuff. Even one of my British online friends who heard my voice for the first time swore because of the difference from what they expected.

Posh gayboy ****. This is by the randoms I meet online who don't like that I can't rez them as mercy because they can't shoot pharah as mcree so I die.
would u slap me
how else would you explain it?!!!

okay that was just plain mean.....so...so.. mean....now i want chinese :cry2: :colonhash:

I dont have anothet way of explaining it except that it is the beautiful game
Sorry not sorry:h:
My food tastes soo good :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest