The Student Room Group

Question about ucas

I applied for college recently but decided to change one of my a levels after accepting their offer. The college emailed me saying that was okay and that they had changed that for me, but when I look at my application on ucas it still has my old subject on there. Will this update? If not, how and when will I know that they changed my subject?
Reply 1
Original post by YasudaSayo
I applied for college recently but decided to change one of my a levels after accepting their offer. The college emailed me saying that was okay and that they had changed that for me, but when I look at my application on ucas it still has my old subject on there. Will this update? If not, how and when will I know that they changed my subject?

I don't think they change it on ucas. They might have updated it on their database. So that when your results come in and are sent to the university, they can confirm your place. If you really want to change it on ucas, send an email to ucas. Note: I do not think, the conditions stated on your offer letter will be changed though. You can ask your sixth form about this too.

Quick Reply

Latest