The Student Room Group

Pasta - what is your fave?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drez999
About 0645 I'm gonna have spaghetti with a tin of sardines in tom sauce with olive oil and parmesan cheese.

Sooo salivating...

That's so yummy! :yum: You can use mince meat and mushrooms too. Fry the mince meat with onions. Drain the mice meat water. Splice onions and fry with the drained mince meat mixed with tomato sauce, mushrooms and I add pepper for some kick as well. Try it, you will LOVE it. :yes:
Fusili it's like the only one I eat 😆
tortellini
Reply 43
Spaghetti
Reply 44
Fusilli
Spaghetti

but most of all--
lasange~
Original post by Vanny17
That's so yummy! :yum: You can use mince meat and mushrooms too. Fry the mince meat with onions. Drain the mice meat water. Splice onions and fry with the drained mince meat mixed with tomato sauce, mushrooms and I add pepper for some kick as well. Try it, you will LOVE it. :yes:

Y'all need to buy better quality mince :lolwut:
I love tagliatelle and gigli. I would say penne is my least favourite but any shape is fine as long as it's wheat and not egg :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AshEntropy
Spaghetti

So the standard. Is there a sauce which you prefer?

Original post by D.SHA64
tortellini

Yeah, they are so delicious in a cream sauce and ham strips. A recommendation in every single Italian restuarant.
Lasgania.
tuna pasta bake / anything with mince,cheese, sauce and pasta
(edited 2 years ago)
seafood ravioli or lasagne
Original post by D.SHA64
tortellini

Oh yeah, the classic with ham and cream sauce, one of these dishes I order in an Italian restaurant! :smile:

Also fine: penne with creamed spinach, gorgonzola and - as an addition - smoked salmon. :h:
Original post by simonbackshots
tuna pasta bake / anything with mince,cheese, sauce and pasta

Yum
I love Fusilli :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest