The Student Room Group

The TSR Storytelling thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Part 9 The Ritual to Retrieve the Red Reputation

@TheOtherSide. , using a small knife, cut the flesh of @13 1 20 8 42 . Blood trickled down onto the hankerchief.

@TSR Mustafa dragged his lifeless body towards the whimpering @Rhythmical , who immediately shuffled to support him. @XOR_ kept a watchful eye.

“Now the ritual commences”, @AndrewSCO announced.

“What is ritual for?” asked @Edminzodo

“The ritual to recover the long lost negative rep from the swamps of the time vortex” @wolfmoon88 responded.:colone:

@bizzy_penguin started to mutter some words, a strange language… Suddenly the others joined in…

“What the hell is going on?” @BurstingBubbles enquired.

“They can’t be serious, it won’t work, surely?” added @StrawbAri

The mutters intensified…………..

“Okay this is creeping me out..” said @SinsNotTragedies

@Andrewsco raised his voice suddenly, it became clear what he was saying, “Efaky mezh uuuuuuuuji, efaky mezh uuuuuuuuji, EFAKY MEZH UUUUUUUUJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

There was a burst of light and a vortex opened in the centre of the room, blinding everyone within it for a moment……
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the janitor’s room, @Plagioclase had exceeded his own expectations.

‘Managed to eat all but 2 bourbons, impressive. Left some for the mice too! I should probably do what I’m paid to do now..'

He turned on his computer, an ancient Windows XP thing, it took some time. After a few games of tetris, eventually he checked the CCTV footage.

“Wtaf!?!!!!!!!”

He grabbed a bucket and a mop and dashed out of his safe space…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ForestShadow , with @Rhaenys10 in his arms, was the first to regain vision.

A large multi-coloured vortex, spinning at excessive speeds was before him.Gusts of wind had somehow come with it. He saw @UWS , @SeanFM, @Zacken and @Plantagenet Crown who had stopped debating with @Hydeman once and for all (tbc). They stared back in awe.

@IKEAPanda37 mustered up the courage to ninja @TheOtherSide. down so there were no guards in his way, he was free. @serah.exe did the same to @wolfmoon88, the coast was clear for her row.

@Nirvana1989-1994 , @TheonlyMrsHolmes , @Paracosm , @titfortat , @Captain Jack , @Fox Corner , @Bluebutterfly310 , @Edminzodo , @Snufkin , @CleverSquirrel @hezzlington got up from their seat and tried to arm themselves as best they could as they stepped out from the aisles of the chairs and approached the vortex.

It seemed as though @andrewsco, @tsr Mustafa and @XOR_ were in some sort of trance. The louder their chanting got, the less conscious they seemed…

@uws went pale.

@Rhythmical ran, free from being watched, to be beside @13 1 20

“Ok we must be able to do something” @Saba XD said, as the group encircled the vortex.

“What?” replied @CoolCavy

@04MR17 had a brainwave, “maybe if we join in with the weirdass chanting we could –“

“OMG we could totally overload their ritual” interrupted @CheeseIsVeg

Suddenly, in ran the janitor, dressed with a bucket on top of his head and a mop in his arm. He had come prepared.

“Wtaf is going on?!!”

@the beaɾ filled him in and the group began to chant more quickly.

@andrewsco’s eyes flickered, showing their whites, @XOR_ suddenly fell to the ground, swiftly followed by @UWS who tried to catch him. @tsr Mustafa and @andrewsco continued to chant until there was a loud ROAR coming from the vortex.

Out sprung a familiar, horrifying, repelling figure.

“I NEVER LEAVE TSR, AND YOU SHALL NEVER LEAVE THIS ROOM MWUAHAHAHA”

It was Ttingtox, the ritual had failed but it had turned into something much, much worse….

Stay tuned for part 10 tomorrow

Spoiler

this is a masterpiece Cheese :smile:
guessing this is now rated 15? 🙂
Original post by bizzy_penguin
this is a masterpiece Cheese :smile:
guessing this is now rated 15? 🙂

:toofunny: Are you sure? XD I actually can't stop laughing, someone send help XD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Thank you for your help btw! Helped me to come up with the 2nd half of this part :yep:
Just you wait til the next part :mmm:
:toofunny: Are you sure? XD I actually can't stop laughing, someone send help XD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Thank you for your help btw! Helped me to come up with the 2nd half of this part :yep:

I'm at college tomorrow morning, so definately will looking forward to this :biggrin:
I'm at college tomorrow morning, so definately will looking forward to this :biggrin:

:thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

I bet Sheffield Hallam is kinda jealous of this thread 😂😂😂
Ttingtox beat us to it - I wonder what they look like...
I bet Sheffield Hallam is kinda jealous of this thread 😂😂😂
Ttingtox beat us to it - I wonder what they look like...

:K:
:rofl: :hide:
All these arguing jokes, yet I somehow doubt even one of you nominated me for the appropriate TSR award. :hand:

FYI, I'm pro-marriage. :teehee:
good night charlie
:tongue:
Original post by Hydeman
All these arguing jokes, yet I somehow doubt even one of you nominated me for the appropriate TSR award. :hand:

FYI, I'm pro-marriage. :teehee:

:rofl:
Original post by Angry Bird
good night charlie

:K:

@TheOtherSide. , using a small knife, cut the flesh of @13 1 20 8 42 . Blood trickled down onto the hankerchief.

@TSR Mustafa dragged his lifeless body towards the whimpering @Rhythmical , who immediately shuffled to support him. @XOR_ kept a watchful eye.

“Now the ritual commences”, @AndrewSCO announced.

“What is ritual for?” asked @Edminzodo

“The ritual to recover the long lost negative rep from the swamps of the time vortex” @wolfmoon88 responded.:colone:

@bizzy_penguin started to mutter some words, a strange language… Suddenly the others joined in…

“What the hell is going on?” @BurstingBubbles enquired.

“They can’t be serious, it won’t work, surely?” added @StrawbAri

The mutters intensified…………..

“Okay this is creeping me out..” said @SinsNotTragedies

@Andrewsco raised his voice suddenly, it became clear what he was saying, “Efaky mezh uuuuuuuuji, efaky mezh uuuuuuuuji, EFAKY MEZH UUUUUUUUJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

There was a burst of light and a vortex opened in the centre of the room, blinding everyone within it for a moment……

Meanwhile in the janitor’s room, @Plagioclase had exceeded his own expectations.

‘Managed to eat all but 2 bourbons, impressive. Left some for the mice too! I should probably do what I’m paid to do now..'

He turned on his computer, an ancient Windows XP thing, it took some time. After a few games of tetris, eventually he checked the CCTV footage.

“Wtaf!?!!!!!!!”

He grabbed a bucket and a mop and dashed out of his safe space…

A large multi-coloured vortex, spinning at excessive speeds was before him.Gusts of wind had somehow come with it. He saw @UWS , @SeanFM, @Zacken and @Plantagenet Crown who had stopped debating with @Hydeman once and for all (tbc). They stared back in awe.

@IKEAPanda37 mustered up the courage to ninja @TheOtherSide. down so there were no guards in his way, he was free. @serah.exe did the same to @wolfmoon88, the coast was clear for her row.

@Nirvana1989-1994 , @TheonlyMrsHolmes , @Paracosm , @titfortat , @Captain Jack , @Fox Corner , @Bluebutterfly310 , @Edminzodo , @Snufkin , @CleverSquirrel @hezzlington got up from their seat and tried to arm themselves as best they could as they stepped out from the aisles of the chairs and approached the vortex.

It seemed as though @andrewsco, @tsr Mustafa and @XOR_ were in some sort of trance. The louder their chanting got, the less conscious they seemed…

@uws went pale.

@Rhythmical ran, free from being watched, to be beside @13 1 20

“Ok we must be able to do something” @Saba XD said, as the group encircled the vortex.

“What?” replied @CoolCavy

@04MR17 had a brainwave, “maybe if we join in with the weirdass chanting we could –“

Suddenly, in ran the janitor, dressed with a bucket on top of his head and a mop in his arm. He had come prepared.

“Wtaf is going on?!!”

@the beaɾ filled him in and the group began to chant more quickly.

@andrewsco’s eyes flickered, showing their whites, @XOR_ suddenly fell to the ground, swiftly followed by @UWS who tried to catch him. @tsr Mustafa and @andrewsco continued to chant until there was a loud ROAR coming from the vortex.

Out sprung a familiar, horrifying, repelling figure.

“I NEVER LEAVE TSR, AND YOU SHALL NEVER LEAVE THIS ROOM MWUAHAHAHA”

It was Ttingtox, the ritual had failed but it had turned into something much, much worse….

Stay tuned for part 10 tomorrow

Spoiler

Wow, this is heavy. :eek:

yeaaahhh boiii,fast af recovery :tongue:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Wow, this is heavy. :eek:

:mmm: U might wanna prepare yourself with the next part, if u cry, it's ok, I am here :hugs:
Original post by ForestShadow
yeaaahhh boiii,fast af recovery :tongue:

:happy2:

:happy2:

yknow in reddit when they sticky the best threads at the top so everyone seems them? they should sticky this thread in tsr chat for sure :yep:
:mmm: U might wanna prepare yourself with the next part, if u cry, it's ok, I am here :hugs:

:hugs:
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

@Rhythmical may be on a winning streak. :smile:
I'm nominating this thread for funniest thread of the year 2017 for next years awards.
Original post by ForestShadow
yknow in reddit when they sticky the best threads at the top so everyone seems them? they should sticky this thread in tsr chat for sure :yep:

It's not even my thread but hmmm :beard:, get @Rhythmical onto this :colone:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
:hugs:

:penguinhug:
@Rhythmical may be on a winning streak. :smile:
I'm nominating this thread for funniest thread of the year 2017 for next years awards.

Omg really? :hide:
It's not even my thread but hmmm :beard:, get @Rhythmical onto this :colone:

:penguinhug:

Omg really? :hide:

One will nominate it regardless :tongue:
One will nominate it regardless :tongue:

:hide:

I approve of my brain (waves). :u:
Original post by 04MR17
I approve of my brain (waves). :u:

Nous sommes sur la meme longueur d'onde :yep:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending