The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
Lol well I'm not easy at all lol just because I enjoy sex how does that make me easy? I respect you have your own opinion but like you have no basis for it why should I care what guys think, honestly in the last few months a lot of boys have been interested in dating me so I don't think it's a problem at all lmao

If you enjoy having sex, there's no reason why you shouldn't have sex. Good for you.

No one has the right to insult you, it's your life and you can decide what to do with your body.
It's not a conservative amount
Hi why do you think you sleep with so many guys? Also who was the best and worse and what was the most unusual experience out of all of them. Also have you ever slept with a girl or had a threesome. Also you must have a lot of experience sexually do you have preferences for dick size etc. Also to answer your question it is a lot but who cares he is just slut shaming.
It's not and never has been cheating or in spite of someone, I wouldn't do that, and I don't have to share my body count with any boy in the future that I don't want to tell its not their right to know lol why is everyone on here telling me how a guy would see me Idc and it's not even true atm so it's ********

Alright, fair enough, I'd like to know how many people a partner/future partner has slept with, but yeah you're right it's none of their business, you can't ask for the opinion of people on the internet and get irritated when they give you an honest opinion, idk though you seem fine telling the internet how many blokes you've slept with but couldn't tell a future partner

again, not my business tbh just giving my opinion...
Does it seriously matter???
Original post by Black Hand Path
Dont worry. Sleep with as many guys as you want. Devil reserving a spot for you in hell as we speak :smile:

I'll see you there then!
You are well on your way to hitting triple digits by time you reach 20. An accomplishment for any town bike.
Reply 47
Yep, that's categorically wrong
i don't think it's that much of a problem but i personally wouldn't want to be with someone who has been with that many people. idk i'd just feel that i wasn't that important to them and that they didn't see sex in the same way i did. wouldn't say you're a hoe or anything but just bare in mind it might be harder when you want to settle down as someone might not be comfortable with you sleeping with a lot of people
[QUOTE=Anonymous;70023776]i don't think it's that much of a problem but i personally wouldn't want to be with someone who has been with that many people. idk i'd just feel that i wasn't that important to them and that they didn't see sex in the same way i did. wouldn't say you're a hoe or anything but just bare in mind it might be harder when you want to settle down as someone might not be comfortable with you sleeping with a lot of people

Why make a thread then. You basically just answered your question :facepalm:

Try Yahoo Answers next time
Reply 50
Original post by alexschmalex
Why make a thread then. You basically just answered your question :facepalm:

Try Yahoo Answers next time

The person you quoted is not the OP.
Original post by Marc575
Personally don't think count matters as long as protection is being used and you're not putting yourself in dangerous situations it's no ones concern but yours.

Which is correct, but getting a reputation and then the resultant bullying, gossip and harassment is something she should bear in mind.
Original post by 999tigger
Which is correct, but getting a reputation and then the resultant bullying, gossip and harassment is something she should bear in mind.

But that's not my problem, we should stop other people making a big deal out of it not Shane me for enjoying myself lol
But that's not my problem, we should stop other people making a big deal out of it not Shane me for enjoying myself lol

Who you sleep with is your business, but that wont stop people gossiping especially if they are spiteful or like to cause mischief. Gossip comes with the territory.
Lol well. I find it funny that so many just call you a slut. I don't think that's fair as guys don't get anywhere near as much flak for doing the same thing. I'm just jealous as I've only had sex with 7 girls at age 23. Too many long lasting relationships lol.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The Good Doctor
Lol well. I find it funny that so many just call you a slut. I don't think that's fair as guys don't get anywhere near as much flak for doing the same thing. I'm just jealous as I've only had sex with 7 girls at age 23. Too many long lasting relationships lol.

If someone sleeps with over 11 different people before the age of 18, they are a slut, male or female.
People are all going to opine on this so I don't really know fully why you asked strangers this, because all that really matters is how you feel, just as long as you're sleeping with these guys for the right reasons and NOT for reasons such as pressure from friends, wanting to impress guys, thinking you 'need' to... as long as you're always putting yourself first and what YOU want then it's really nobody's business
That's one thing I would say maybe - however many guys you're gonna sleep with is your deal, I don't think people should air their laundry in public
Original post by The_Herbivore
If someone sleeps with over 11 different people before the age of 18, they are a slut, male or female.

Just making a general observation. Not the same for everyone of course. Still, I honestly wish I had been with that many girls before that age. Takes a lot of willpower for me to stay monogamous.
as long as your using protection and you're being a little cautious with how you deal with these 11 relationships both singularly and in reference to each other, i see no issue. your life to live. if you feel uncomfortable with a number of people you're having sex with or how much you're having sex then take a break n reflect a bit. no big deal.

hey can you answer my other questions thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending