Original post by RedManc
Are you one?

Spoiler

A f***girl?

Spoiler

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
A f***girl?

Spoiler

I know you know, but the moderators don't know and someone will report me, and they will think I'm a troll account

Lol, nah, plenty of girls that are not feminists use that word.

yes, plenty of non feminist girls use it, but i still think it was probably a feminist who first created it..
Original post by RedManc
I know you know, but the moderators don't know and someone will report me, and they will think I'm a troll account

Okay. :tongue:

Original post by ANM775
yes, plenty of non feminist girls use it, but i still think it was probably a feminist who first created it..

If you say so. :h:
No no not all it's totally fine to be a hoe .
Why would it be "too much?"

Do what you want. Make sure you use protection! Don't want STDs.

Although, I seriously doubt men would look to you as a model partner for a long term relationship in the future.
Okay. :tongue:

If you say so. :h:

Have you left the tories to join the libertarians?
Original post by fleky6910
Have you left the tories to join the libertarians?

No.
No.

Ah ok , whats gladstone playing at?
Honestly **** everyone who's making you question yourself. If you're worried, give yourself a little break, take a step back and think about it, but ONLY if you're uncomfortable. If you're happy, you're doing what you want and it's never crossed your mind before your (stupid, jealous, last-person-you-should-ever-listen-to) ex mentioned it, then don't worry about it at all.
Be safe, be careful, have fun and don't feel like you owe anyone anything. It is YOUR body, therefore you and only you have a right to decide what you do with it. No boy (or girl) has any right to judge you for your decisions, or to get the "number" from you without you wanting to 100% provide it. Anyone who says differently is not someone you want to be around.
Good luck :smile:
Original post by fleky6910
Ah ok , whats gladstone playing at?

No, I was going to ask.
Original post by Reue
You kind of make it everyone's business though when you post figures on a public forum... especially if, as in the OP's case, you make a thread specifically asking for comments.

Just answering the question honestly. I don't expect anyone can tell who I am just by posting, so don't care what people think.
Just bear in mind OP that if all or most of your sexual partners are all in the same town or city where you live people will talk and you will get a reputation. Which at your age is fine. But not in twenty years time when you have kids of your own. They will hear things. Things have a way of coming back to haunt us many years later. Just imagine how any future children of yours will feel hearing that about their mum. Everything we do has consequences.
A friend of my sister's was very promiscuous in her late teens and early twenties. She would literally throw herself at men in the local pub, and be all over them , whether they were interested in her or not. She was a student nurse at the time. She worked her way up to become a Ward Sister, is married and has children. She has tried very hard over the last twenty odd years to distance herself from her past, but it's always there. Lots of people knew her and knew what she was like. Just because you've maybe settled down and put that sort of lifestyle behind you people don't forget.
(edited 7 years ago)
To me this is where double standards in society comes in: why is it okay for guys to sleep with as many girls as they wish and get praised for it, when girls are deemed as "wh*res", "sl*ts" etc? I hate society :indiff::laugh:

Do what you want, and like the others have said, make sure you're protected :laugh:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 17 and I've slept with 11 guys, some of them have been my exes and some just friends or one time things. my first time was at 15 and I've never thought that body count matters, but a few days ago one of my exes texted me because he found out that I was friends with his current girlfriend and he was so angry at this. Anyway he called me a wh*re and a f*ck and chuck and said how convenient for him it was that I'm such a h*e... honestly I laughed it off at first but that night and every night since all I've been doing is thinking about what he said and crying myself to sleep at night. I just need the honest truth? is it too many guys

NUMBERS ARE NUMBERS. You do you girl (or guy?!) as long as you don't hurt anyone or cheat DO WHAT YOU WANT
Original post by GeekyPanda
To me this is where double standards in society comes in: why is it okay for guys to sleep with as many girls as they wish and get praised for it, when girls are deemed as "wh*res", "sl*ts" etc? I hate society :indiff::laugh:

Do what you want, and like the others have said, make sure you're protected :laugh:

It really has nothing to do with gender. If someone sleeps with over 11 people, when they aren't even an adult yet, they are a slut, by definition. Its quite simple
Original post by The_Herbivore
It really has nothing to do with gender. If someone sleeps with over 11 people, when they aren't even an adult yet, they are a slut, by definition. Its quite simple

I suppose that is true in a way...I dunno, it's a tricky topic to discuss.
Original post by GeekyPanda
I suppose that is true in a way...I dunno, it's a tricky topic to discuss.

I'm all for adults to sleep with as many people as they want, I just don't think we should be encouraging children to do so.
Original post by ellieroese16
Honestly **** everyone who's making you question yourself. If you're worried, give yourself a little break, take a step back and think about it, but ONLY if you're uncomfortable. If you're happy, you're doing what you want and it's never crossed your mind before your (stupid, jealous, last-person-you-should-ever-listen-to) ex mentioned it, then don't worry about it at all.
Be safe, be careful, have fun and don't feel like you owe anyone anything. It is YOUR body, therefore you and only you have a right to decide what you do with it. No boy (or girl) has any right to judge you for your decisions, or to get the "number" from you without you wanting to 100% provide it. Anyone who says differently is not someone you want to be around.
Good luck :smile:

thank you this is so true

Original post by The_Herbivore

and what is the precise definition of a slut? How many people exactly do you need to sleep with to qualify as one??

Latest

Trending

Trending