The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM foundation 2017-18 portfolio review

Hi,
So I have applied to do an art foundation at Central Saint Martins. I was wondering if anyone who also applied has been given a date for a portfolio review? I am still waiting to hear back from them.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey
i have received an email tre days ago in which they said me my application completed has been sent to csm and i'll have a date for portfolio review and interview in few weeks..i'm steel waiting
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by sumnimapun
Hi,
So I have applied to do an art foundation at Central Saint Martins. I was wondering if anyone who also applied has been given a date for a portfolio review? I am still waiting to hear back from them.

I haven't received a date yet but we should by next week as the application deadline is 31st. What pathway did you apply for?
Reply 3
Original post by asj98
I haven't received a date yet but we should by next week as the application deadline is 31st. What pathway did you apply for?

me too.. haven't received a date.. it could as you said

some people told me that csm usually gives a date around deadline or some days after !!!

I applied for Fine Art pathway and you ?

are u a uk/eu applicant or international ?
Reply 4
Original post by leoncoil
me too.. haven't received a date.. it could as you said

some people told me that csm usually gives a date around deadline or some days after !!!

I applied for Fine Art pathway and you ?

are u a uk/eu applicant or international ?

Fine art too! I'm a UK applicant
Reply 5
Original post by asj98
Fine art too! I'm a UK applicant

oh :smile:
nice

have u got an ig account ? it could be comfier for talking ( i don't have fb )
Reply 6
Hi,

Hi,
Did you hear something from them yet?
I have sent my personal statement letter on Saturday, and I know that my referee did everything too. I'm just wondering if I should have received a mail from them confirming that they got everything they need to start considering my application, or not?
Reply 7
Original post by gabtam
Hi,
Did you hear something from them yet?
I have sent my personal statement letter on Saturday, and I know that my referee did everything too. I'm just wondering if I should have received a mail from them confirming that they got everything they need to start considering my application, or not?

Hey
As of now I haven't heard back from them but I know from going to an open day there that they request portfolio reviews from everyone so not to worry! I too didn't receive a confirmation email so I called them and they said it had been submitted and was in process so I'm sure yours will be too.
Good luck :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by asj98

Hey
Yeah I think its only an issue if you dont hear from them till the 28th of Feb. I applied for Diagnostic what about you?
Reply 9
Hey
Yeah I think its only an issue if you dont hear from them till the 28th of Feb. I applied for Diagnostic what about you?

My date is the 17th and fine art pathway
Reply 10
Hey

I applied for Fashion & Textiles pathway. Good luck to you too!
Have you started with your portfolio yet?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by asj98
My date is the 17th and fine art pathway

When did you send your application?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by gabtam
When did you send your application?

A week before Christmas
Reply 13
I haven't received an interview date from CSM either so I guess we'll just have to wait. Out of curiosity though, where else have people applied for Art Foundation? I've applied to CSM, Kingston, UCA, and Ravensbourne. :smile:
Original post by GKwon32
I haven't received an interview date from CSM either so I guess we'll just have to wait. Out of curiosity though, where else have people applied for Art Foundation? I've applied to CSM, Kingston, UCA, and Ravensbourne. :smile:

Me only CSM cause is the only one I want to attend :smile:))
Original post by Dar1706
Hi! I got mine on the 17th Feb

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I've got foundation on 17th too! Which pathway are you?
Reply 16
Original post by InnocentAngel
Hey, I've got foundation on 17th too! Which pathway are you?

Hi! When were you informed about your day for portfolio review? And when did you send your application?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Dar1706
Fashion and textiles, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied for fashion and textiles pathway too! How's your portfolio going and how many projects are you going to show?
I am thinking to have about 20 sheets in portfolio + 2 sketchbooks, but can't decide about projects.
Reply 18
Original post by Dar1706
What time is your review?

Actually, I got an e-mail from them like couple hours ago! I have to submit my online portfolio until 28 of February because that I'm from Norway, not from the UK.

Uhh, I'm sure you will make it in time! :h: When is your review?

I got a question. If you are available to attend the portfolio review at CSM and they likes your portfolio. Do you get interviewed on the same day or do you get just a telephone interview after portfolio review?
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey guys i've submitted my digital portfolio to them yesterday and they told me this : "Your submitted portfolio will be assessed and if you are shortlisted for the next stage of the application process you may be invited to attend an interview. An invitation to attend an interview would be communicated to you via email/UCAS (if applicable). If we are unable to offer you a place on the course you originally applied for, your application may be suitable for consideration by other courses. If this is the case, you will be notified of this and you don't need to do anything further."

does anyone know in how much time they could reply me ???

i'm so anxious cause i have to take a flight next Wednesday from Milan to Singapore and i'll stay away for 2 weeks..

so idk if i'll be able to attend a telephone interview ://////

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending