The Student Room Group

The Werewolves of TSR - ROUND ONE CHAT THREAD

This poll is closed

Who should be elected Sheriff of the Village?

XOR_ 17%
bizzy_penguin 8%
NiamhM1801 21%
Conceited 8%
KyleH123 4%
Bezoar 17%
TheOtherSide.25%
Total votes: 24
It is a dark, mysterious night in the village of TSRians... :moon:
Werewolves have been reported to have been secretly killing villagers night by night. :eek4:
It is up to you, Townsfolk, to try to end these atrocious happenings!

I shall require 8-18 TSRians to become part of the first round of this game.
Once I have 18 people I shall PM you as to what your role is for the game.
YOU MUST KEEP THIS PRIVATE!!!!

I will be the storyteller for the first round but if anyone else wants to take over for the next round then feel free :smile:
Thought this would be a fun game for half-term :ahee:

If you are a Villager - you're just a villager - each night, one of them is eaten by werewolves. This player is then eliminated. the survivors meet the next morning and try to find out who the werewolves are. After discussion, they choose one player who will be eliminated.

The Werewolves (4): Each night, they eat a villager. The next day, they pretend to be a villager so they won't be eliminated. There are 1, 2, 3 or 4 werewolves according to the number of players. In any case a werewolf can eat a werewolf. :colone:

The Fortune Teller gets to discover a role of a player. He/She must help the other villagers but discretely to not be found by werewolves.

The Little Girl can see the actions of that of the Werewolves, if caught in the act, she will die instead of the intended victim for that night. [I will do this by, after the Werewolves have decided on their victim, the little Girl shall be PMed and the Werewolves can have a guess as to who she is before morning comes.]

The Hunter, if he/she is killed by werewolves or eliminated by vote, he/she must immediately kill another player of his choice.

Cupid :mmm: The first night, he chooses 2 players and make them fall in love. If one dies, the other dies too. A lover can't vote against the other lover. If the lovers are a villager and a werewolf, their objective changes; they must eliminate all the players except them.

The Witch: He/She has got two potions :
- one to save the werewolves's victim
- one to eliminate a player
He/She can only use each potion once during the game. He/She can use her two potions during the same night. He/She can save herself if she just had been attacked by werewolves.

The Sheriff: Has 2 votes for the voting of who is to be killed at the end of each night. Note: voted in by the villagers and can have multiple roles (ie: Werewolf and Sheriff etc.)

Note: I will not be including the thief. This is a French game :mmm: I've played it in France and at Youth club but we called it the "Mafia".

I will be making a new thread per round. [For the votes]

If you want to play please be ACTIVE and have space in your PMs.

Tag anyone who would be interested :h:

Scroll to see replies

I love this game SO MUCH :woo:
Reply 2
ok

IN.
Reply 4
ooo this is interesting :woo:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
ok

:yay: Tag anyone else who'd be interested!
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
It is a dark, mysterious night in the village of TSRians... :moon:
Werewolves have been reported to have been secretly killing villagers night by night. :eek4:
It is up to you, Townsfolk, to try to end these atrocious happenings!

I shall require 8-18 TSRians to become part of the first round of this game.
Once I have 18 people I shall PM you as to what your role is for the game.
YOU MUST KEEP THIS PRIVATE!!!!

I will be the storyteller for the first round but if anyone else wants to take over for the next round then feel free :smile:
Thought this would be a fun game for half-term :ahee:

If you are a Villager - you're just a villager - each night, one of them is eaten by werewolves. This player is then eliminated. the survivors meet the next morning and try to find out who the werewolves are. After discussion, they choose one player who will be eliminated.

The Werewolves (4): Each night, they eat a villager. The next day, they pretend to be a villager so they won't be eliminated. There are 1, 2, 3 or 4 werewolves according to the number of players. In any case a werewolf can eat a werewolf. :colone:

The Fortune Teller gets to discover a role of a player. He/She must help the other villagers but discretely to not be found by werewolves.

The Little Girl can see the actions of that of the Werewolves, if caught in the act, she will die instead of the intended victim for that night. [I will do this by, after the Werewolves have decided on their victim, the little Girl shall be PMed and the Werewolves can have a guess as to who she is before morning comes.]

The Hunter, if he/she is killed by werewolves or eliminated by vote, he/she must immediately kill another player of his choice.

Cupid :mmm: The first night, he chooses 2 players and make them fall in love. If one dies, the other dies too. A lover can't vote against the other lover. If the lovers are a villager and a werewolf, their objective changes; they must eliminate all the players except them.

The Witch: He/She has got two potions :
- one to save the werewolves's victim
- one to eliminate a player
He/She can only use each potion once during the game. He/She can use her two potions during the same night. He/She can save herself if she just had been attacked by werewolves.

The Sheriff: Has 2 votes for the voting of who is to be killed at the end of each night. Note: voted in by the villagers and can have multiple roles (ie: Werewolf and Sheriff etc.)

Note: I will not be including the thief. This is a French game :mmm: I've played it in France and at Youth club but we called it the "Mafia".

I will be making a new thread per round. [For the votes]

If you want to play please be ACTIVE and have space in your PMs.

Tag anyone who would be interested :h:
So do I. I have played it before.

Unfortunately, I will not be joining. Some other time perhaps.:h:
There is an online version of this game called Town of Salem :smile:
I think @markovchain17 and @the bear and @Bluebutterfly310 and @Kyx will be interested.
Original post by Paracosm

IN.

:five:
Original post by Quizlet
ooo this is interesting :woo:

Want to play? :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
So do I. I have played it before.

Unfortunately, I will not be joining. Some other time perhaps.:h:

:five: My favourite game to play at Youth Club! :smile:
awh :redface: Round 2 when you're back? :colondollar:
Original post by 04MR17
I think @markovchain17 and @the bear and @Bluebutterfly310 and @Kyx will be interested.

Thank you MR :smile:
Original post by KyleH123
There is an online version of this game called Town of Salem :smile:

I knew that .............. :hide:
In. :woo:
Original post by Paracosm

IN.

All I keep thinking of now is 'IN OUT IN OUT AND SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT'
yeah IK I'm weird
I'm struggling to find out how this would work.
Original post by Cherub012
Let the miracles of TSR be beautiful. Have faith in Cheese.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:five:

Want to play? :smile:

:five: My favourite game to play at Youth Club! :smile:
awh :redface: Round 2 when you're back? :colondollar:

yesssssss I'll play :woo:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
In. :woo:

YASSSSS POULET ILY :lovehug:

WOO SHADOW :woo:
Original post by 04MR17
Let the miracles of TSR be beautiful. Have faith in Cheese.

:colondollar:
Original post by Cherub012

I will make it work.
Random number generator for the characters.
Werewolves can PM or I can set up a chat somewhere (I might do this)
etc, what are your doubts?
Omg this sounds amazing!

Quick Reply

Latest