The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Crime Science BsC UCL?

Scroll to see replies

Hi, how long did it take them to give the offer?
I applied about a month ago... just asking to have an estimate of when should I expect a decision. :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
Original post by applicant190117
Hi, how long did it take them to give the offer?
I applied about a month ago... just asking to have an estimate of when should I expect a decision. :smile:

I sent my application quite early, and they replied on November 2th
Reply 22
Original post by leoijan
Hi guys, I am holding an offer for this course but I am hearing conflicting opinions about it. What can one do with this degree after graduation? Because I think it has nothing to do with a Criminology degree.

Same here. How did you decide? Will be we classmates or not? :P
Reply 23
Original post by Nikie D.
Same here. How did you decide? Will be we classmates or not? :P

Hell yeah! I am going to accept my UCL offer. Do you want to exchange social networks username to stay in touch? I feel like a lonely potato since no one in the whole internet replied lmao.
Reply 24
Original post by leoijan
Hell yeah! I am going to accept my UCL offer. Do you want to exchange social networks username to stay in touch? I feel like a lonely potato since no one in the whole internet replied lmao.

Honestly, I too thought nobody would reply :biggrin: and when I saw the last year were only 12 students accepted I thought like: Ok, Nikie, prepare that in the end, you will be the only one in the entire course... sure we can! email?
I also received an offer in the end. However I am still considering whether to take it or not.

Would anyone be able to share some more details about the course? Like for example specific module outlines, reading lists, percentage of international students etc.?

I emailed admission in the department last week, but they still haven't gotten back to me.

Also, isn't it very lame that the earliest open day is in June, kind of late...
Reply 26
I also received an offer in the end. However I am still considering whether to take it or not.

Would anyone be able to share some more details about the course? Like for example specific module outlines, reading lists, percentage of international students etc.?

I emailed admission in the department last week, but they still haven't gotten back to me.

Welcome to the club :smile:
Well, since the undergraduate course started just few years ago, it is still quite mysterious... sorry, this wasnt much informative, but I think we all have only the same infos available on the internet.
Yeah, the open day in June is lame, since till then you have to choose your univeristy.

Hi there! I hold an offer from UCL to join the foundation year course and I am very interested to join the Security and Crime Science one in 2019.
I would like to get some useful information about the course (in case you accepted the offer).
Thank you in advance:smile:
Original post by Nikie D.
Welcome to the club :smile:
Well, since the undergraduate course started just few years ago, it is still quite mysterious... sorry, this wasnt much informative, but I think we all have only the same infos available on the internet.
Yeah, the open day in June is lame, since till then you have to choose your univeristy.

Hi there! I hold an offer from UCL to join the foundation year course and I am very interested to join the Security and Crime Science one in 2019.
I would like to get some useful information about the course.
Thank you in advance:smile:
Reply 29
Hello! Do you guys have a rough idea about the likeliness of getting an offer from this course for students with a 2:2 for their undergraduate? I really like the sound of this course but I'm so worried about applying and receiving a rejection.Thank you <3
Reply 30
Original post by Yazzum
Hello! Do you guys have a rough idea about the likeliness of getting an offer from this course for students with a 2:2 for their undergraduate? I really like the sound of this course but I'm so worried about applying and receiving a rejection.Thank you <3

Hey what is your fb. Its easier to talk there..
I have applied to this BSc as well, and I have accepted the offer. I'm really looking forward to it, as I've always wanted a career in forensic sciences/counter-terrorism, and I know I'd do better in an office than on the field lol. To everyone also attending the course, there's a FB group already, with BSc and MSc members as well.

See you in September!
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending