The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Nutrition and medical sciences at UCL

Is anyone currently doing/done/planning on doing nutrition and medical sciences at UCL? What careers do people tend to do with this degree and what do people tend to do straight after graduating? I've seen stats of people going back into education after this too.
Reply 1
I’m not doing nutrition at UCL but I am doing Nutrition BSc at Nottingham though, so I would have knowledge in this field.

Well the stats are right, a lot of people go on to further study mainly doing the dietetics MSc programme at UCL or kings to become dietitians. Some go on to do postgrad courses with more research focus as a way to get involved with research (especially in nutrition science), though you’d need to have a PHD in most cases to get a job involving in research.

With nutrition and medical science at UCL, as well as mine at Nottingham, they act as gateway courses to dietetics and other similar courses you’d get on postgrad.
Original post by anastasiaxet
Is anyone currently doing/done/planning on doing nutrition and medical sciences at UCL? What careers do people tend to do with this degree and what do people tend to do straight after graduating? I've seen stats of people going back into education after this too.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending