The Student Room Group

Got accepted into RVC, anyone else?

Anyone here get accepted to the Gateway Vet Med course at The Royal Vet College. I got accepted and wanted to see if anyone else did? :smile:

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by WolfRiena
Anyone here get accepted to the Gateway Vet Med course at The Royal Vet College. I got accepted and wanted to see if anyone else did? :smile:

Thanks!

Yh I got accepted also, firmed mine :biggrin: wbu?
Reply 2
Yep, firmed it too! did u go to Hawkshed for the open day? (:
Reply 3
Yep, firmed it too! did u go to Hawkshed for the open day? (:

Aha nice! Sorry no I didn't, would have been too much hassle from where I live. I think that I will have plenty of time later on to see the second campus :biggrin:. Also they are going to send some forms for accommodation during may time but i'm thinking college grove, not sure yet though. I sorted my student finance out yesterday, pretty glad that's out the way now :kungfu:. Btw have you decided on accommodation?
Reply 4
Ahh cool! I went to Hawkshed and it is stunning! You'll love it. I was thinking college grove too! Finance done too! High five🖐🏼😏 I'm super excited to start! How are you feeling about it?
Reply 5
Ahh cool! I went to Hawkshed and it is stunning! You'll love it. I was thinking college grove too! Finance done too! High five🖐🏼😏 I'm super excited to start! How are you feeling about it?

Mixed feelings tbh, will definitely miss my family but i am so ready to leave at the same time :wink:. Just been revising like a mad dog this Easter :smile: I feel like I need to get A's when its really not the case but I need to feel confident in my exams! Aha college grove seems like a steady/safe option for first year so I think it'll be alright. Yeah I have seen some pictures of hawkshead campus looks pretty nice! Btw what subjects are you taking for A-level?
Reply 6
Exactly the same here! I have loads of pets and that'll be hard to leave them too ahah, but definitely ready to leave the nest😝 I'm actually taking a BTEC. I'm doing animal management. I really wanted to work hands on with them when I left school. How about you? And good luck with your exams!✨
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Exactly the same here! I have loads of pets and that'll be hard to leave them too ahah, but definitely ready to leave the nest😝 I'm actually taking a BTEC. I'm doing animal management. I really wanted to work hands on with them when I left school. How about you? And good luck with your exams!✨

Yh I have a pet beardie but I think my bros can take care of him for a few years xD Wow you are so lucky :biggrin: do you think it's a better choice than A-levels? Aha i'm doing Bio,Chem and Maths for A-level. Its challenging at times:redface: . Good luck to you too! :wink:
Reply 8
I have a beardie too! His name is Dele Alli😂 What's your beardie called? My twin brother is scared of him so I think my mum will be okay to look after him. I love doing animal management but it did sort of restrict me from applying for the Vet Med course (without the gateway tyear) how about you? Are you enjoying your course? :smile: and thank you.
Reply 9
I have a beardie too! His name is Dele Alli😂 What's your beardie called? My twin brother is scared of him so I think my mum will be okay to look after him. I love doing animal management but it did sort of restrict me from applying for the Vet Med course (without the gateway year) how about you? Are you enjoying your course? :smile: and thank you.

Aha Dele Alli as in the guy who plays for Tottenham Hotspur? My dragon doesn't really have a special name like that but i call him "Zenny". Enjoying bio but not chem as much. Also, do you have exams for your course? or is it heavy on coursework?
Reply 10
Yes!!!! I didn't know if you'd know football players but yes! Dele Alli✨ Tottenham Hotspur are my club😏 Do u support a team? And aw sweet! Awesome name. I liked Bio in secondary school but it's probably so much more tough doing it in a levels. And I do course work. It's pretty hardcore sometimes because of so many that overlap.
Reply 11
Yes!!!! I didn't know if you'd know football players but yes! Dele Alli✨ Tottenham Hotspur are my club😏 Do u support a team? And aw sweet! Awesome name. I liked Bio in secondary school but it's probably so much more tough doing it in a levels. And I do course work. It's pretty hardcore sometimes because of so many that overlap.

Thanks! aha I used to support liverpool with Gerrard, sterling and henderson. But I sorta disconnected with the team as soon as Gerrard left :frown:. I tend to play more football now than watch it :biggrin:. tbf Tottenham are a good team and yeah... bio is tough and there is wayyy more content to learn for A2. Good luck for your course work anyways i'm sure it'll be fine! :wink:
Reply 12
Liverpool.......I can't lol. And yeah I'm happy with how we're playing. I play football too lol! How long have u been playing and what position do you normally play? And ahh don't worry you got your university place so you'll be ace to! Best of luck though let me know how it goes :biggrin:

Btw I also have four cats and some guppies lol. My uncle has two huskies and they're my best friend😂✨
Reply 13
Liverpool.......I can't lol. And yeah I'm happy with how we're playing. I play football too lol! How long have u been playing and what position do you normally play? And ahh don't worry you got your university place so you'll be ace to! Best of luck though let me know how it goes :biggrin:

Btw I also have four cats and some guppies lol. My uncle has two huskies and they're my best friend😂✨

Thanks will do! Well... I have been playing for a long time and me and some lads have a match once a week. But I prefer Badminton and golf aha just started golf and its great! :smile: i was thinking of getting a siberian husky but it wouldn't work out when i go to uni because they require loads of exercise and to keep it in college grove wouldn't be a great idea xD
Anyways I will see you in uni then.. and good luck giving up them pets :wink:
Reply 14
Ahah sweet! I love sports I'm definitely joining a team. And aha imagining sneaking a husky in😂 Thank u! See you when Uni starts! ✨✨

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending