The Student Room Group

Any last minute Spanish vocab websites for Edxecel?

I have revised plenty of vocab but am wondering if there are any resources/websites that really draw in all the essentials for the Listening and Reading papers? (Just VERY nervous for the test as it's my first one and want it to be good ahah :smile: )
Reply 1
Do some past papers.

...wait **** why did I tell you that? Now you're going to increase the grade boundaries with your improved grades, ****.
Original post by XxxvatxxX
I have revised plenty of vocab but am wondering if there are any resources/websites that really draw in all the essentials for the Listening and Reading papers? (Just VERY nervous for the test as it's my first one and want it to be good ahah :smile: )

Memrise!!!!!! There will be a course for Edexcel Spanish I'm pretty sure :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Katzen
Do some past papers.

...wait **** why did I tell you that? Now you're going to increase the grade boundaries with your improved grades, ****.

Too late, I've already done them a week ago xD
Reply 4
Original post by Rex Onocrotalus
Memrise!!!!!! There will be a course for Edexcel Spanish I'm pretty sure :smile:

I've tried to find a good set, but I just can't seem to find a decent one :frown:
I've tried to find a good set, but I just can't seem to find a decent one :frown:

https://www.memrise.com/course/89252/edexcel-gcse-spanish-vocabulary-list/

^is this not a good one? Even if it doesn't cover everything on the course it will be at GCSE level still, so there will be some overlap.
Reply 6
Original post by Rex Onocrotalus
https://www.memrise.com/course/89252/edexcel-gcse-spanish-vocabulary-list/

^is this not a good one? Even if it doesn't cover everything on the course it will be at GCSE level still, so there will be some overlap.

Yeah, I guess I'll just go through that one

Thanks for the help! :smile:
Quizlet is very good!! My username is LucyHarris64 and I have recently just added 6 lots of Spanish vocabulary that tends to come up a lot!
Reply 8
Original post by LucyHarris64
Quizlet is very good!! My username is LucyHarris64 and I have recently just added 6 lots of Spanish vocabulary that tends to come up a lot!

Thank you so SO much! :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending