The Student Room Group

Whats the best way to revise spanish?

Spanish is by far my weakest subject and i find it so hard trying to remember vocab and grammar. Ive already tried flashcards and they didnt really work too well for me. Anything help is useful. ty.
Hi! I found that quizlet really helped me. You can make your own flashcards or use other people's in order to learn the vocabulary. If you don't like doing flashcards, the learn, test and match options on quizlet are extremely helpful! I mainly used the test options in order to memorise vocab for exams and it was super helpful and easy to learn a large amount in a small space of time. I found that just doing 15 minutes a day during the weeks leading up to my exam makes a huge difference. You could also try and put sticky notes on house-hold items with the name of it in spanish to try and remember them and make a conscious effort to memorise the word when you use the item or walk past it. Hope this was useful. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by blossomx44!
Hi! I found that quizlet really helped me. You can make your own flashcards or use other people's in order to learn the vocabulary. If you don't like doing flashcards, the learn, test and match options on quizlet are extremely helpful! I mainly used the test options in order to memorise vocab for exams and it was super helpful and easy to learn a large amount in a small space of time. I found that just doing 15 minutes a day during the weeks leading up to my exam makes a huge difference. You could also try and put sticky notes on house-hold items with the name of it in spanish to try and remember them and make a conscious effort to memorise the word when you use the item or walk past it. Hope this was useful. :smile:

Thanks! ill try that for my spanish tests when the new school year starts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending