The Student Room Group

Sociology mock

I'm currently in year 12 and found out that I got an E in my mock!! Over half the class failed but I'm still so worried!!! Any tips from people who take Sociology or are doing/have done their A Levels?? I really want to go to university but am worried that I won't get the grades :frown:
Original post by riri_x
I'm currently in year 12 and found out that I got an E in my mock!! Over half the class failed but I'm still so worried!!! Any tips from people who take Sociology or are doing/have done their A Levels?? I really want to go to university but am worried that I won't get the grades :frown:

Do not worry!
We had mocks too and it only gives an indication:smile: I got an A for my mock, I do flashcards they really help and answering exam questions:smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by adorable16
Do not worry!
We had mocks too and it only gives an indication:smile: I got an A for my mock, i do flashcards they really help and answering exam questions:smile:

Hey, thanks for the tip! I did use flashcards but didn't do a lot of past exam questions - I guess I need to focus on them :smile: thank you again!!
Original post by riri_x
Hey, thanks for the tip! I did use flashcards but didn't do a lot of past exam questions - I guess I need to focus on them :smile: thank you again!!

you are most welcome, do you do AS?
I had my paper 1 on tuesday and paper 2 is next tuesday wish me luck!!:smile:
Reply 4
you are most welcome, do you do AS?
I had my paper 1 on tuesday and paper 2 is next tuesday wish me luck!!:smile:

I don't, I just have the sociology full A Level which I will sit next year, in year 13 :smile: are you in year 12? And good luck, btw!!! :smile:
Original post by riri_x
I don't, I just have the sociology full A Level which I will sit next year, in year 13 :smile: are you in year 12? And good luck, btw!!! :smile:

GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!!
I am in yr12 yes:smile:
AS is stressful...
Reply 6
GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!!
I am in yr12 yes:smile:
AS is stressful...

Year 12 is so stressful :frown: have you started to look at universities yet? If so, which ones?! :smile:
Original post by riri_x
Year 12 is so stressful :frown: have you started to look at universities yet? If so, which ones?! :smile:

Kings college
City university
Hertfordshire:smile:
you?? and yes yr12 is

Quick Reply

Latest