The Student Room Group

Edexcel Spanish A Level Unit 4 - 22nd June

No one has made a thread for this yet, so I thought I would make one.

How is everyone revising?

What is everyone doing for the research based essay?

I am doing literature and arts - for the film "el laberinto del fauno".

What are your predictions??
I honestly dont even know what to revise anymore, I feel like Ive done every possible question out there! Im doing literature and arts too, the film is called Mar Adentro. If anyone has any tips or notes that would be really helpful! Im hoping for an A so any help would be appreciated. Good luck everyone!
Reply 2
I'm doing a geographical region, any predictions for the question??
Reply 3
im doing geographical location
Reply 4
hi i am fluent in Spanish and all i can recommend is past papers. That's all i've been doing as my writing skills are my biggest weakness. I am doing also doing literature and arts for the film 'Volver'.
I'm just hoping for the best tomoz! :frown: such a stressful exam!
I'm doing lots of past papers & grammer to revise - but don't know how else to do it!
Original post by Laila E
hi i am fluent in Spanish and all i can recommend is past papers. That's all i've been doing as my writing skills are my biggest weakness. I am doing also doing literature and arts for the film 'Volver'.

I'm doing Volver too, how have you been preparing for the research based essay?
Reply 7
Original post by amysteelex
I'm doing Volver too, how have you been preparing for the research based essay?

well i've been looking at the themes, characters and some information about pedro's life. how about you ? ive looked at past papers but havent answered just thought of what i would answer.
Reply 8
Original post by Laila E
well i've been looking at the themes, characters and some information about pedro's life. how about you ? ive looked at past papers but havent answered just thought of what i would answer.

Im doing volver too....and theres no example essays out there for volver😱😱😱😱
Reply 9
Original post by Nayab_99
Im doing volver too....and theres no example essays out there for volver😱😱😱😱

I have an example essay that my teacher gave me! Do you want me to take photos of it ?
Reply 10
Hey! How did you find the translation guys??
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Potit
Hey! How did you find the translation guys??

I found the translation alright tbh! How did you find it?
Reply 12
Oh! I didnt take the exam, I tutor a few people for spanish because im native and I just wanted to get a bigger picture! I heard it was quite nice too!

How were the other questions? Does anyone do requiem por un campesino espanol? Or what was the question for discursive? And the one for the book?
Original post by Laila E
I have an example essay that my teacher gave me! Do you want me to take photos of it ?

Ohhh thanks sooo much.but im a bit late now😂😂😂thanks anyhow for the offer. How did you find it?
Original post by Potit
Oh! I didnt take the exam, I tutor a few people for spanish because im native and I just wanted to get a bigger picture! I heard it was quite nice too!

How were the other questions? Does anyone do requiem por un campesino espanol? Or what was the question for discursive? And the one for the book?

the question fir the book was the literature ine wasn't it? It was to choose one scene and say how that influenced the development of a character. Then the discursive that i chose was whether someone should look for work abroad and explain your opinions.overall i think it went fine
Reply 15
Original post by Nayab_99
Ohhh thanks sooo much.but im a bit late now😂😂😂thanks anyhow for the offer. How did you find it?

Yeah obvs! Your welcome. Um I found it alright just annoying of the word count because I had to take so much out. Did you like the volver question ? How did you find the overall paper
Original post by Laila E
Yeah obvs! Your welcome. Um I found it alright just annoying of the word count because I had to take so much out. Did you like the volver question ? How did you find the overall paper

Yhh the word count was a problem. But i liked the paper overall!he volver question was bae!😂😂😂 i wrote about pacos death and how it changed raimunda!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending