The Student Room Group

My teachers are so freaking helpless

I email my teachers all the time about work and NONE of them reply. I get ****ing SCARED to ask for help sometimes or for them to check my work because i feel as though they cba to read it. Basically, i showed asked my teacher if she read my coursework, she said she did, then i asked her an hour later what i had to improve on..... she freaking said "oh i didnt read it yet" wth. Im in year 13 i need reassurance i want this final year to bang.
Don't expect a reply back. Just make sure you do your best. The feedback they often give is not even that great.
Original post by aj89754
I email my teachers all the time about work and NONE of them reply. I get ****ing SCARED to ask for help sometimes or for them to check my work because i feel as though they cba to read it. Basically, i showed asked my teacher if she read my coursework, she said she did, then i asked her an hour later what i had to improve on..... she freaking said "oh i didnt read it yet" wth. Im in year 13 i need reassurance i want this final year to bang.

Do you do A Level physics?

If so, you are on a vector trajectory of magnitude velocity 35ms^-1 with acceleration 500ms^-2, with a direction of 10 degrees, to destination failure. You better do something fast.
Reply 3
Original post by HenryHaite
Do you do A Level physics?

If so, you are on a vector trajectory of magnitude velocity 35ms^-1 with acceleration 500ms^-2, with a direction of 10 degrees, to destination failure. You better do something fast.

i have no idea what u mean all i understood was failure

Quick Reply

Latest